- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2-litre 320-hp w/Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(2ND OWNER OF 4-YEARS) BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS 2001 SEA RAY 340 SUNDANCER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 6.2-litre MPI 320-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo III Sterndrives and only 288 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Interior Canvas Carpet Runners, Maple-Wood Cabin Interior Option, Westerbeke 4.5-kw Generator (190 Hours), Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls, Garmin 4208 Color GPS/Chartplotter w/Radar, Canvas Package (Bimini-Top w/Camper-Top Package, Screens), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator (See Photos), Fusion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player/iPod Connection, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Rare package w/Bravo III Sterndrives! Clean boat ... Canvas new 2012, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpet new 2012, Sterndrvies Serviced 2012 (replaced boots, u-joints, shift cables, gimbal bearings, exhaust tubes). 9.4 Dinghy w/4-hp Yamaha Motor included w/Swim-Platform Davits!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A popular boat for Sea Ray, the 340 Sundancer (note that an earlier 340 Sundancer was produced from 1984-89) is a good example of why Sea Ray continues to lead the market for mid-cabin express boats. Attractively styled and built to high standards, the 340 is a superb entertainment platform with a wide-open interior and a cockpit large enough to accommodate a small crowd. Two floorplans were available, both with the forward stateroom open to the main cabin and a mid stateroom disguised as a sunken conversation area by day. Privacy curtains separate the sleeping areas from the salon, and a hidden TV/VCR pulls out and swivels so it can be viewed from anywhere in the boat. Rich cherry wood work and posh furnishings highlight the Sundacner's interior. Topside, an adjustable helm seat overlooks a tiered dash configuration, and facing bench seats, a cockpit table, and wet bar make the cockpit a comfortable place for guests.
- SALON 12V Clarion AM/FM Cassette Stereo w/Amplifier, 6-Disc CD Changer, 8 Speakers & Cockpit Remote Control. 12V Lighting. 120V Outlets Throughout (GFI Protected). Acrylic Sliding Cabin Door. Carbon Monoxide Monitor. LCD TV w/Remote, Antenna & TV Coax to Dockside. Deep-Pile Marine Carpet. Dual-Voltage Lighting (120V/12V Only). Floor Storage. Gunwale Storage Cabinete. Interior Sunbrella Carpet Runners. Throw Pillows. FORWARD BERTH Full-Size Berth w/Storage Below. Hanging Lockers (2) w/Mirrored Doors. Mirrored Bulkhead. Privacy Curtain. Side Shelf Storage. Storage Cabinets. MID-STATEROOM Accent Mirror. Built-in Storage. Conversation Pit/Double Berth. Drawer Storage. End Table. Hanging Locker. Opening Port Light w/Screen. Privacy Curtain. HEAD & VANITY 12V Lighting. Full Fiberglass Enclosed Stand-Up Head w/Shower & Curtain. Medicine Cabinet. Mirror. Power Vent. Sink w/Vanity & Storage Below. Stainless Steel Handrail. Vacuflush Head w/Holding Tank. Maple-Wood Interior Package Air-Conditioning & Heat Canvas Carpet Runners
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave Oven Trash Receptacle w/Cutting Board Cover Refrigerator / Freezer 12v Receptacle Power Vent Recessed 2-Burner Electric Stove
- Compass Standard Horizon Quest-X VHF Marine Radio Raymarine ST40 Depth Sounder Garmin 4208 (Color) GPS/Chartplotter w/Radar (Note Custom Anchor Light Mast w/Radar Mount) Fusion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection; Helm Remote Control, iPod-Dock, AUX-Connection, Cabin Volume Control, New Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Sub-Woofer
- (4) Batteries (3-New 2013, Generator Battery 2009) (2) Battery Switches Westerbeke 4.5-KW Generator (190-Hours) Converter (120V/60 Cycle) Battery Charger Dockside Power & Main Distribution Panel. (120V/60 Cycle); (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/(2) Cords Emergency Start System Cockpit & Cabin Courtesy Lighting
- Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Radar Arch Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Deck Hatches w/Translucent Sky Screen Covers Power Windshield Vent Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Transom Door Transom Shower Transom Storage Locker Adjustable Helm Seat Cockpit Table Electrically Operated Engine Hatch Wood-Accent Steering Wheel Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (NEW 2012)
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs NEW 2012; Custom Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Note Canvas Panel Option for Forward 3-Isin-Glass Panels Halon System Engine Alarms Engine Sync Tilt Steering Wheel Horn (2) Windshield Wipers 9.4 West Marine Dinghy w/4-hp Yamaha Motor & Swim Platform Dinghy Davits Bravo III Sterndrives (2012 Maintenance; New Boots, U-Joints, Shift Cables, Gimbal Bearings, and Exhaust Tubes) 2ND OWNER OF 4-YEARS OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.