- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- F350 4-stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
7.5KW Kohler Generator!
Dedicated AC for Helm for Complete Comfort!
Bow Thruster! Grill! Custom Polycarbonate Helm Enclosure!
Yamaha Warranties Until September 2015!
MUST SEE- CALL WITH OFFERS AND TO VIEW ANYTIME!
- The 340 Coastal is a first-class fishing boat with luxury accommodations for the cruising family. The moment you step aboard, the first thing you appreciate is space and storage areas throughout. The large cockpit deck is low to the water and designed for fishing, but is also ideal for entertaining on board. The 340 boasts a richly appointed cabin, with sleeping for six, a full galley and full head with a stand-up shower. An E-Plex digital control system allows touch screen monitoring and control of all on board electrical operations. The Scarab-designed high performance hull matched with four-stroke outboard power provide a level of performance and economy unheard of in a boat of this size.
- Air conditioner. - 12,000 BTU reverse cycle with heat Cabin door – lockable Carbon monoxide detector Designer fabrics Dinette table - cherry wood with compass rose inlay converts to full V-berth with electric pedestal Forward V-berth with cushions and backrests that convert to twin pilot berths Hanging locker - cedar lined Lighting - 12V Liner - full fiberglass Mid cabin berth with table and privacy curtain Storage compartments under forward berth with teak faces Teak and holly wood laminate flooring Trash receptacle • Wood grain cabinets Premium Stereo Radio System AM/FM CD player, digital remote and MP3 jack at helm JL Marine audio speakers - (4) cockpit (2) cabin • JL Marine 10" cockpit subwoofer JL Marine 6 channel amplifier Digital remote control at helm with display 25'' Sharp LCD Television Fahrenheit DVD/CD/MP3 Player AM/FM Sat iPod stereo receiver KVH Tracvision Satellite receiver
- Coffeemaker Counter tops - Corian with stainless steel sink and keeper rails 110V Duplex outlet - GFI protected Microwave Refrigerator - stainless steel 4'6 cu ft. Dual voltage Storage cabinets Stove single burner electric
- Automatic shower sump pump 110V duplex outlet - GFI Protected Slider bar shower head with separate mixer Hot/cold water Corian counter top and storage below with toilet Paper holder Mirror - full length • SeaLand VacuFlush head with 1O gal. holding tank, level monitor, and dockside pumpout Storage cabinets with mirrored doors
- Hull & Deck
- Anchor locker Anchor roller and addition at bow anchor storage Bow and stern eyes - stainless steel Cleats - stainless steel (7) 10" Deck Hatches (3) - opening with screen and shade (1) large: (2) small Hardtop- FRP, spreader lights, LED overhead lights and underwater lights Rod Outriggers Bow Thruster (6) Lockable rod storage Overhead hatches (2) Heavy-duty dive ladder - removable Heavy-duty rub rail with stainless steel insert Port lights - (3) opening with screens Rod holders hard top mount, lockable Rod racks - under gunwale - port/stbd Rope locker Stainless steel rails Swim Platform – integrated Transom door Windlass with 300' rope/chain combo Electric up/down switches, lanyard and anchor Windshield - curved tempered Solex glass with walk-thru door Remote spotlight Power down rigger outlets
- Air conditioning vent at helm PLUS dedicated AC unit for helm Aft access hatch to mechanical equipment Aft seat - fold out Bait station - 50 gallon Baitwell with remote drain valve, fresh and raw water pull-out sprayer, and tackle storage unit Beverage holders - stainless steel Cockpit-bolsters - port/stbd/aft Cockpit overboard scuppers Courtesy lights Entry light switch at transom Fire extinguisher storage box Fish boxes (2) - with lift assist and dedicated macerator pumps Glove box at helm - lockable Helm seat electric, double wide with flip up bolster Port side L-lounge seat with storage below Pressurized fresh and raw water washdowns Tackle storage - aft with cutting board Wet bar including storage, stainless sink, Corian counter top and 110V outlet U-line Ice maker Isotherm refrigerator/freezer Wine storage locker
- Complete Raymarine G-Series Navigation Suite 19" multi-function, daylight viewable display GPS Plotter Radar Fishfinder Autopilot w/remote VHF Yamaha engine monitors/controls •Trim tab controls •Spotlight controls
- Pressurized fresh water system with transom shower - hot/cold Accessory Plugs - 12V (2) Battery switches - remote at helm Bilge pumps with auto float switches 800 gph fwd.; (2) 1500 gph aft Compass Dockside water connection Generator - 7.3 kw gas with galvanic isolator with status monitoring Horn - dual trumpet ignition - safety interlock system with lanyard instrumentation - digital Navigation lights Pressurized water fresh water system with hot/cold transom shower Propellers - stainless steel Shore power - dual 30 amp with (2) 50' cords Steering - hydraulic with power assist and tilt wheel Steering wheel - stainless with power knob Trim tabs with indicators • Water heater - tankless with continuous supply Windshield wipers with washer system
- All personal gear and items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.