- 20 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3L 262 CID
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Seamaster 208 FF is a family cruiser with forward cabin. She is stored inside, no bottom paint, no trailer. Boat is priced to sell "as is/where is". The boat is operational but there are items that could need attention. The current owner can no longer use or care for the boat due to health issues.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward is the anchor locker with deck access and bow rail. The walk-through windshield allows access to the foredeck. There is a helm chair, companion chair is not installed. Seating and engine box are aft, there is an integrated swim platform.
- Cabin with V-berth – filler Porta-potty
- Anchor locker Forward hatch Bow rail 2 port holes Bimini top Walk-through windshield Integrated swim platform with swim ladder Water ski towing eye Rod holders No bottom paint
- Electronics & Helm
- Helm seat Uniden VHF radio Lowrance LMS depth/GPS plotter Two 12 volt batteries Bennett trim tabs Aquatronics stereo
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 4.3 Litre 262 CID, reported to be 180 hp, SN 0L338142 MerCruiser Alpha One outdrive
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.