- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 480 QSB
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2011 Meridian 441 Sedan Bridge – 200 Hours!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- A spacious, well - conceived cockpit welcomes you and your guests aboard this proven winner by American Yacht builder Meridian. Comfortable bench seating, easy access walk around both Port and Starboard, molded fiberglass steps to bridge all make for seamless egress around this vessel. Large sliding glass door brings you into a spacious salon, with barrel chairs to Port and an l-shaped sofa to Starboard. Continuing Forward places you in a roomy, raised Galley/Dinette setting, featuring a generous, comfortable, U-shaped dining area, full sized refrigerator, Dual Sinks, and loads of storage. Natural light pours in from a 360 degree window arrangement. Down below awaits two incredible staterooms with cedar lined hanging lockers; two Vacuflush fitted heads, and plenty of storage for the long, comfortable trips this boat affords its lucky owners. State of the art bridge with the latest and greatest in electronics and a hardtop make this a sought after vessel. Call today to set an appointment!
- Main Salon
- Barrel Chairs to Port L-Shaped seating to Starboard TV/DVD/CD Stereo System Overhead Lighting Window Treatments High/Low Dining Table UltraFlow A/C System
- Full size refrigerator Karadon countertops Stacks of storage drawers Dual sinks Overhead lighting UltraFlow A/C system Microwave
- Master Stateroom
- Island berth Two cedar lined hanging lockers Reading Lights UltraFlow A/C system Reading Lights Overhead lights TV/DVD Storage under berth Emergency hatch Two portholes En-suite Head Stereo/CD Karadon countertops
- Guest Stateroom
- Island berth Cedar lined hanging locker Reading Lights UltraFlow A/C system Reading Lights Overhead lights Stereo/CD TV/DVD Head Karadon countertops
- Diamond pattern on all footed surfaces 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Rails Fore and Aft Fresh Water Washdown Windlass Anchor Spotlight Shore Water Connection Foredeck Sunpad Transom Lights Midnight Navy Canvas
- Electronics and Helm
- Smart Craft Electronic Instrumentation North Star 100 VHF Radio W/ Handset and Extra Speakers North Star 3100 Premium Nav Package w/ Autopilot, Radar, GPS, Plotter Compass Bridge Hardtop Bridge A/C – Heat Bridge Stereo System Bridge Grill Vessel View Bridge Display
- Windlass Anchor Remote Spotlight Engine Oil Change System and Fuel Transfer Pump Total Command docking System w/ Bow Thruster and Stern Thrusters Bridge Refrigerator Washer/Dryer Combo Transom Lights
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins QSB 480 Diesels Fresh Water Cooling Onan 11.5 kw Generator
- Brokers Comments
- Well cared for, low hour boat here. Is the second Meridian for this owner, only reason for sale is desire for a 70’ vessel. Absolutely no disappointments here. Easily seen just north of the George Washington Bridge on the Hudson River. Call today to set an appointment!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.