- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
DAYDREAMING is a Diesel powered double cabin yacht. This ever popular model is a favorite for cruising, entertaining, or just living aboard. The spacious fore/aft stateroom design, with separate full heads allows privacy for both the owner and guests. She has been carefully maintained, and shows well. This select vessel is offered for your consideration. Call in confidence.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter onto the generous aft deck, with entertaining center, and casual seating. The bridge is a few steps up on the starboard side, and the salon is accessed down a centerline companionway. The down galley, dinette is accented with hardwood teak sole, and you continue forward to a guest stateroom with V berth, and full en - suite head. The large master is aft of the salon, allowing complete privacy, a private head, all accented with teak woodwork.
- Main Salon
- Bright and airy, an L shaped couch to port, and a barrel chair starboard. Teak cabinetry everywhere, and pile carpeting. Wet bar, refrigerator, and entertaining area, TV and Stereo System, security system. 6’ + ceiling height L-shaped couch Side barrel chair Stereo/TV (cable wired) Antennae selector (internal or external power) Abundant storage Engine compartment access Electrical panel Mini blinds with curtains
- Teak inlaid flooring throughout Full Galley, with full refrigerator Electric Stove, 3 burner, oven Microwave Coffee maker Instant hot water fixture Stainless fixtures Storage in cabinets, lockers, and drawers, all teak Dinette (convertible) to port, stereo controls Washer/Dryer, over, under to port
- Master Stateroom & Head
- Very large full width stateroom, tastefully finished teak cabinetry – a very inviting owners area! Double island walk around bed Full dresser Oversized hanging lockers Storage compartments Vanity with mirror and lights Private head, walk-in shower and sink Sliding windows with screens/curtains
- Guest Stateroom & Head
- Forward V-Berth with private head entrance. Storage compartment with seating Mood lighting Private head, walk-in shower and sink Two cabin portholes with curtains Deck hatch
- Anchor with chain Power Winch Electric Windlass Chain Locker Full Enclosure Canvas Covers Cockpit Cushions Swim Platform Swim Ladder BC Fire Extiguishers CG Safety Package Life Jackets Full bow rail with intermediate rails Aft deck hardtop with full enclosure trim tabs Dockside freshwater hookup stainless steel cleats Navigation lights
- Electronics and Helm
- (2) VHF Radios Radar, Furuno Depth Finder, GPS 951 NorthStar 4” Compass
- Westerbeke Generator 460 HRS shore power cables Battery charger/battery switches Hot water heater (12 gallons) 2 Reverse cycle marine air AC/Heat systems
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x 671 N Detroit Diesels, 700 Hours SMOH Pressure Hot/ Cold to Galley and both Heads Racor Fuel Filters (3) Bilge pumps Sea Water Strainers Crash pump Fireboy Extinguishing System Glendenning synchronizer
- Brokers Comments
- This is a carefully maintained, low hour offering. She is ready to cruise, a weekend retreat, or live aboard, and shows nicely. The owners plans have changed, and she will be sadly missed. Conveniently located in Beach Haven, near to Atlantic City, or Newark airports. Courtesy showings are easily accommodated.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.