- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(CURRENT OWNER OF 11-YEARS) 1979 MARINE TRADER 40 SEDAN; PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS AND BROKERS NOTES.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat this vessel features a Single Ford Lehman 120-hp Diesel Engine. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Onan 7.5-kw Diesel Generator, Full Galley, Upper/Lower Stations, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Per seller fuel needs to be polished. Please review photos for condition details. Contact listing agent for furhter information or to arrange showing.
- Stateroom w/Hanging Storage Locker Settee / Couch (Converts to Berth) Air-Conditioning & Heat Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS
- (3) Batteries Battery Charger Onan 7.5-KW Generator 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (4) Deck Hatches w/Screens Anchor Locker Transom Door Swim Platform
- Additional Information
- Bottom Paint Bimini-Top Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dockside Water Inlet CURRENT OWNER OF 11-YEARS GREAT LAKES BOAT!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Tom Lomasney directly at (586) 770-2141 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.