Nicely equipped and affordable this lightly used and lift kept 29 Fisherman has been placed on the market to sell. Powered with a single GMC 454 and Volvo Transmission her hour meter registers only 30 original hours since major overhaul including new long block. A small but functional cuddy cabin complete with a head, v-berth and plenty of room for a quick rest or a weekend getaway. If you seek comfort, dependability
- A large V-Berth forward with storage shelves and hanging locker. A private stand up head to starboard with holding tank and manual pump. Steps lead up to the incredibly large cockpit with custom tackle station, pedestal helm and companion seats...a great fishing platform.
- Horizon Eclipse VHF Radio Garmin Depth Sounder Sound Barrier AM/FM Stereo Ritchie Compass Trim Master Trim Tabs
- Deck & Hull
- Anchor with Chain & Rode Saltwater Wash Down Cockpit Floor Storage Swim Platform with ladder at transom Pedestal Helm & Companion Seats Engine Access Hatches Cockpit Lights, 6 Fenders & Lines Six (6)Life Jackets Portable Bait Prep Table Bow Pulpit with Rails Transom Door Fender Locker 19 Gal Fresh Water Tank with transom shower Cockpit Coaming Pads Dinette to Port in Cockpit USCG Safety Package Windshield Wipers Transom Deadrise is 15 degrees Anchor line w/ 15' chain and 2 spare anchors
- Completely majored the boat in late 2012 for $18,000 (have all receipts and part list) Including replacing Long Block and Cylinder Head Casting/Core. A total of 30 hours of operation have been logged since this major overhaul.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.