- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 33’ Rampage Express is a premium fishing vessel with a spacious layout which offers much more in the way of comfort than any in her class. From the very moment you first step aboard, it becomes quickly apparent that you have arrived in style and it’s going to be a great ride. With its sea control hull, a full 13 foot beam and legendary Cummins diesel powered engines provide her a soft, dry ride, whether it’s a fair day or a day when the weather is a little more challenging. Built on a modified-V hull with prop pockets and a wide beam, the Rampage draws a mere 29 inches of draft. Her center-helm design features a tilt-out pod that affords excellent visibility and access. Aft of the helmdeck, the 70-square foot cockpit can be configured with a 45-gallon livewell and bait prep center for serious fishing, or wet bar and foldaway bench seating for cruising. Belowdecks, the well-appointed interior of the Rampage can sleep six; the forward V-berth/dinette area converts to four single bunks, and the starboard sofa folds out to form a queen berth. High-gloss cherry cabinetry and Corian galley counters highlight the décor. Note that the 33’ Rampage engine compartment is very spacious allowing for excellent service access all around the engines. Additional features include rod storage, large in-deck fish box, bow pulpit, wide 8-inch side decks, and L-shaped lounge seating next to the helm.
New to the market and lightly used she includes electronics from Raymarine E120 GPS, Radar, Fish Finder, VHF and repeaters on the Tower. Also complemented by an Onan 5kw Generator with slightly over 300 hrs of use.
This particular 33’ Rampage is the vessel that is above the rest in its class for cruising performance and fishing in luxury and comfort.
- Features cherry interior with couch settee to the starboard side and galley across to the portside. Aft is the entertainment center, above is the main electrical panel and below is a drawer and liquor storage cabinet. Aft to the portside is the door to the head and shower. Forward the V-berth area has seating around a cherrywood hi-low table. When converted the table drops down which has cushioned filler panels to make into a full berth and the backrests for the seating fold up and make into two bunk berths. The couch settee also converts to a berth when needed. There is a hanging locker to the starboard side immediately upon entering the salon door, which folds open and is secured by a positive-hold latch. Sharp 15" Color LCD TV DVD/CD player Stereo system with remote control panel at helm Teak & holly sole Snap down, bound edge carpeting Cruiseair air-conditioning with SMX digital thermostat control Princess EuroKera 2-burner cooktop Nova Kool refrigerator/freezer Whirlpool Microwave oven Circular stainless steel sink Fireboy carbon monoxide monitor alarm 6 rod storage racks Mirror & medicine cabinet in head
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine E120 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93dFJkRCrPA ) ICOM M-502 with Distress Simrad AP16 Autopilot Cummins Marine Smart Craft Monitoring System Stereo AM/FM/CD with Helm Remote
- Deck & Hull
- The helm deck has centerline helm, adjustable seat with footrest and matching companion seat to the starboard side. On the port side is a L-shape seating console with forward facing seat and settee behind (storage & refrigeration below). Beneath the starboard seat is a storage compartment and behind it is the icemaker cabinet with extra storage on top. The bridgedeck has lighting in the underside of the hardtop as well as plenty of handrails plus a couple of drink holders molded into the portside. The upper station is accessed by the rear tower leg / ladders and on the starboard side there is an opening to allow easy entrance. This is a surprisingly large area with L-shaped bench seating, plenty of grabrails and an suitably sized fiberglass buggy top. The open radar array is mounted above. There is a good sized control box with helm wheel, engine controls, trim tabs, and compass. Hardtop w/ removable upper station and full controls (Marlin tower) 12v spreader lights added to tower 4-sided Eisenglass enclosure Upper station console cover Anchor with 450 ft. of rode & 15 ft. of chain U-Line cockpit ice maker on bridgedeck Freezer box under companion bench seat Edson stainless custom helm wheels with swivel knobs Dock-lines & fenders Lee single spreader outriggers Self-bailing 70 sq. ft. cockpit 3-sided enclosure w/ aft curtain Dockside water inlet Stereo remote control Port side L-shaped settee w/ built in freezer Aluminum bow rail Maxwell RC 800 windlass w/ chain, line, anchor and remote control Bait prep unit w/ sink & tackle storage Aft facing seat Easy access tower w/ upper station Hard top w/ lights, speakers & spreader lights Garelick EEZ-In helm & companion chairs Electric opening front window vent Windshield wipers (2) DC lighter plug outlets at helm Bomar deck hatches Stainless bow rail and molded pulpit Maxwell electric windlass with helm remote control Swim steps and grabrail on transom Non-skid material on tower steps Fresh & raw water washdown Insulated in-deck fishbox w/ macerator pump out Tilt out helm pod Port side seat rotates forward Transom live baitwell White rub rail w/ stainless steel insert ½ inch aluminum backing plate for fighting chair installation under cockpit deck Low VOC Isophalic gel coat Vinylester skin coat Solid fiberglass hull bottom Teleflex hydraulic steering Lighted live baitwell with translucent lid Coast Guard Safety Kit
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Cummins QSB 5.9 425 HP electronic diesel inboards with 500 hours. Engine compartment hatch hinges up with electric lift or has quick access hatch in center aft. The new-generation Cummins diesel engines are incredibly quiet, with no smoke and are vibration free. She tracks perfectly in a variety of sea conditions, and the shallow draft gets you into waters that you normally could not go. Top speed at 3,050 rpm burning 40 GPH achieves a respectable 32 knots. Cruising at 2,430 rpm will give you 26 knots and fuel consumption of only 23 GPH. Reverse cycle A/C Techma electric head with Tankwatch monitor panel and holding tank Oil exchange system for engines & generator Onan Q-series 5 kW generator with 344 hours Intell-Power 30amp Battery charger (2) 30 shore power cords Cable TV / telephone inlet plug Separate water separator/fuel filters Dripless shaft logs ZF electric controls Fireboy fire suppression system Seaward hot water heater Teleflex SeaStar hydraulic steering Galvanic isolator with monitor panel 12v DC / 120v AC electical system Main electric panel with volt meters and battery condition switch
- Cockpit Fishing Equipment
- A comfortable, self-draining cockpit with molded non-skid decking and aft facing bench seat to the starboard side and full tackle center with flip up cover to port. Lee tower mount single spreader outriggers Large underdeck fish box with mascerator Transom live well with clear plexi top Cockpit flood lights molded into hardtop (6) rod holders on aft hardtop truss and (4) on aft tower backrest (6) gunwale mounted swivel base rod holders Coaming pads on cockpit sides with gaff/brush storage racks beneath Fresh and Saltwater washdowns Transom gate and door with latch Cockpit rigging station with sink/spray nozzle, removable board, tackle drawers & Plano box racks
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.