"Special K" has been maintained to her owner's extremely high standards. This 36 Sovran is a must see!
- Basic Information
- Beam: 13' Max Draft: 3' 8" Displacement: 23900 Cruising Speed: 28 knots Max Speed: 31 knots Engines: Cummins Engine Model: 8.3 480CE HP: 480 Hours: 460
- Island pedestal bed in master stateroom Dinette converts for sleeping Port side lounge coverts to a bunk bed with a privacy curtain Abundant storage throughout Exhaust fan in head VacuFlush toilet 6-Gallon water heater Port holes allow in natural light (2) Televisions Panasonic home theater sound system
- Refrigerator with 12V freezer Two-burner electric stove Microwave oven Coffee maker Corian countertops Exhaust fan
- Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine E-120 color display WAAS GPS Platinum chart chip recently updated covers - Florida & Bahamas Raymarine ST8001 auto pilot Raymarine ST60 Depth sounder Raymarine SAT TV Raymarine open array radar Ritchie 4" compass ICOM M502 VHS Radio Red lights under hard top for night navigation
- Refrigerator and freezer Aft cockpit storage cover Hot & cold cockpit shower Fold-up cockpit table Cockpit wet bar Molded-in swim platform with ladder
- Battery parallel switch Charles Battery charger Electrical bonding system Koler Generator, 7.5Kw (2) 30amp shore power cords (2) Battery banks with total of (6) batteries 12V DC/120V AC Electrical system with easy to use distribution panels
- Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins digital engine monitoring system Instant fuel burn readings Engine preheat switch Fuel filters Oil change system Electric engine sync 16,000 BTU Air conditioning at helm with reverse cycle heating Engine hatch raises for superior access 40-Gallon holding head Teleflex hydraulic steering Trim tabs Low idle mode Macerator system for head Engines complete service including oil, heat exchangers , and after coolers 4/2013
- Deck Equipment
- Clarion sound system Windshield washers and wipers Electric windlass and anchor Dockside city water inlet Large trunk for storage use Fresh and saltwater washdown system Rod holders in gunwale Bow sun pad Electric adjustable helm seat Bottom painted 4/2013
- Safety Features
- Diamond pattern non-skid decking for superior traction Backup engine controls Wide walkways to the boat with handrails Carbon monoxide detectors in cabin Smoke detectors in cabin Navigation lights Cockpit courtesy lighting Fuel line shut-off valves Bilge pumps with float switches and manual switch at helm Bilge blowers Diesel power provides peace of mind Fireboy engine fire extinguisher system with automatic and manual override
- Features & Upgrades
- Wooden steering wheel with Tiara logo on hub Drop curtain with U-zip Solid teak cabin sole Custom windshield sun screen Custom removable cockpit awning Navy piping on cockpit upholstery Blue helm console with matching dash color Hull was painted with Awlcraft 2000 acrylic urethane, over a similar colored gel coat
- "Special K" has been maintained to her owner's extremely high standards. This 36 Sovran is a must see!
- Owner's personal belongings and gear, including clothing, tools, dishware, etc.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.