This is a prime example of a well - kept, popular and sought after Sea Ray 460 Sundancer. Entering the cockpit through a Port side transom door you find a very generous U-shaped seating configuration to port, creating a fabulous social setting. Dining table in center for a place to rest you favorite beverage. Moving forward from here puts you at the Starboard helm station. Dual seating and Captains’ chair ensure the skipper does not navigate alone. Excellent visibility from helm through the classy Stainless Steel windscreen. All covered in brand new (Aug. 2013) black canvass. Entering the Salon utilizing three wide steps, your galley is to port, featuring a full sized refrigeration unit, large deep sink w/ cover, 3 burner cooktop, generous counter space and more than sufficient storage. To starboard lies a full, salon length seating arrangement w/ dining table that converts to a sleeper, more storage, control panel and stereo system, all awash in natural light from the overhead hatches and portholes. Forward from here to the Master stateroom, featuring comfortable island berth, cedar lined hanging lockers, reading lights, overhead hatch, portholes and loads of storage. Aft is 2nd stateroom with ample seating which converts to large sleeping area. Two staterooms, two heads will keep your guests in the lap of luxury. Interior, as well as exterior, is in exceptional condition.
- Main Salon
- Overhead Lighting Electrical Outlets Portholes Full length sofa converts to sleeper Dining Table Entertainment System
- Full Size Refrigeration 3 Burner Cooktop Deep Sink Hard Surface Countertops Overhead Lighting Above and Below Countertop Storage Electrical outlets
- Master Stateroom
- Overhead Hatch Port and Starboard Portholes Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers Queen Sized Island Berth Reading Lights Electrical Outlets En Suite Head w/ Vacu-Flush Entertainment System
- Guest Stateroom
- Reading Lights Seating Converts to Large Sleeper Lighting Electrical Outlets
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Rails 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Cleats Sun Pads Diamond Pattern Non Skid on all footed surfaces Generous Walkaround Windlass Anchor
- Electronics & Helm
- Vessel View Systems Monitor Garmin Radar, GPS/Plotter Autopilot Trackvision 4 Sat TV Ritchie Compass Windshield Wipers RCL Remote Spotlight Bow Thruster Trim Tabs VHF
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 3126 TA Diesel Engines Diesel Generator
- Broker's Comments
- Well cared for 46 Dancer that will not disappoint. Reason for sale is owners’ desire for larger vessel. Owner is a knowledgeable, life - long boater who understands and appreciates his boat. Call today to set an appointment that will surely enhance your life.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.