- 76 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“King Kalm” has just completed a major refit that includes the modern layout in the salon as well as the new style LED accent lights. She shows like a much newer boat.
- 2013 FDDA W6 overhauls under warranty. Only 60 hours since rebuild
- All systems including generators have had annual service
- She has just left the yard with a fresh bottom job and recent cosmetics
- New Wesmar stabilizers installed 2012
- Recent paint job
- Complete interior updates, including soft goods and an open galley layout
- New Seacrylic flybridge enclosure
- ACCOMMODATIONS AND WALKTHROUGH
- She has had a complete interior update, including soft goods and an open galley layout. From the aft deck you enter the salon through a large sliding glass door. To port is a large L-shaped sofa with hi-lo coffee table. To starboard is the entertainment center with LCD TV and BOSE Lifestyle Surround Sound System. Forward is another large sofa to starboard. The forward section of the salon features an L-shaped settee that can double as a formal dining area with a large teak hi-lo table. To starboard is the spiral staircase that leads down to the owner’s and guest staterooms. Forward of the salon is the huge U-shaped galley to port with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and Amtico flooring. To starboard is the very convenient on-deck day head. Moving forward of the galley is an L-shaped dinette to starboard and the lower helm wheelhouse is to port with helm bench seat. Wing doors to port and starboard give access to the walk-around teak side decks. A stairway from the wheelhouse leads down to the forward cabins. To port is a crew cabin with two lower berths, washer/dryer and privacy curtain. To starboard is a guest cabin with upper/lower berths and an ensuite head with shower. Forward is the bow guest stateroom with single full-sized berth, closet and drawers and ensuite head with shower. (These two staterooms can also double as crew cabins.) The aft cabin area is accessed from the salon via a spiral staircase. At the bottom of the staircase is a large foyer with an abundance of linen and storage closets. Forward to port is the guest VIP stateroom with queen bed and ensuite head with shower. To starboard is another guest stateroom with upper/lower berths and ensuite head with shower. Aft of the foyer area is the large full beam master stateroom. It features a king size bed, two night stands, large settee to port, vanity to starboard, walk-in closet and two large dressers. Forward is the huge master head with marble floors, twin sinks, linen closet and large shower with a Jacuzzi tub. The Flybridge can be accessed via a stairway from the wheelhouse or a ladder from the aft deck. The helm is centerline and features two Stidd chairs. Aft to port is a large curved seating area with cushions and table. Aft and to port is a wet bar with refrigerator, ice maker, sink, storage and a stainless steel gas grill. To port is a large top opening freezer. Fully aft is a U-shape seating area with cushions. The twin boat davits are hidden in the port and starboard flybridge sides. The forward section of the bridge area is protected by a fiberglass hardtop. The aft teak deck has seating with cushions to port and starboard with a single table to starboard. A wet bar is forward to port. Teak side decks allow access to the foredeck where there is a large bow sun pad with storage below. The engine room is aft and is accessed via a stairway to the sport transom with swim platform. The watertight engine room door is between the two aft garage storage areas. GALLEY Vitrifrigo 2-drawer stainless steel under counter refrigerator Vitrifrigo 2-drawer stainless steel under counter freezer G.E. Monogram dishwasher Frigidaire professional series microwave oven Stainless steel sink with single lever faucet Insinkerator garbage disposal VitriFrigo icemaker (salon) Hot water heater Pressure fresh water system Ariston stacked washer and dryer ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT Lower Helm: (2) Raymarine E120 navigation displays with radar, plotter and fish finder ICOM IC-M504 VHF radio Simrad AP28 autopilot Cirque computer displayed engine gauges and ship’s system display monitor Raymarine ST70 digital depth and speed indicator New Wesmar CPS 1000 stabilizer controls Mathers single lever electronic engine control Engine synchronizer Bow thruster Ritchie compass Helm bench seat with foot rest Upper Helm: (2) Raymarine E80 displays with plotter, radar and fish finder Ritchie compass “Big Bay” computer monitor display Simrad AP28 autopilot ICOM IC-M504 VHF radio Raymarine ST-70 digital and speed indicator Stabilizer controls Bow thruster control (2) Blue Water helm chairs Mathers electronics single lever controls Fusion stereo remote control 12 volt receptacle AUDIO VISUAL EQUIPMENT: KVH satellite TV system LG – LCD TV TV (salon) Bose Lifestyle CD/DVD Surround Sound System (salon) Direct TV (Forward Stateroom) Dynex TV (Forward starboard guest stateroom) Sharp TV (Forward port stateroom) LG LCD TV (Master stateroom) Bose 3-2-1 Surround Sound System (Master stateroom) Direct TV Receiver (Master stateroom) Haier TV (VIP stateroom) Haier TV (Aft starboard guest stateroom) ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT (2) 20 kw Onan generators in sound shields - both have had major services Glendinning Cablemaster (2) Charles Industries 24 volt battery chargers (1) Charles Industries 12 volt battery charger 12 volt/24 volt (DC) 120 volt/240 volt (AC) Battery isolator switches DECK EQUPMENT Maxwell 3500 windlass with footpad controls (2) Boat davits port and starboard Full walk-around teak decks Teak aft deck Side deck courtesy lights Navigation and anchor lights Stainless steel plow anchor Stinless steel anchor chute (4) Foredeck storage lockers Marquipt sea stair boarding ladder Foredeck sun pad with lids accessing storage beneath Port and starboard aft bulwark boarding gates Port and starboard pilothouse doors Sliding glass aft salon door Aft deck seating with table to starboard Aft deck flybridge ladder Sport deck transom with twin garages and swim platform Aft deck shower Fiberglass flybridge hardtop with forward isinglass enclosure Two hardtop sliding hatches Windshield wipers and washers Dockside water connection MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT 2013 FDDA W6 overhauls - under warranty - only 60 hours since rebuild All systems including generators have had annual services Bow thruster ZF transmissions Wesmar CPS 1000 stabilizer system (new in 2012) Oil change system Trim tabs Rayline remote controlled search light Engine room blowers Horn Fireboy Halon 1301 fire extinguishing system Sea cocks and sea strainers Twin racor fuel filters – main engines Single racor fuel filters – generators Underwater exhaust system with by-pass FCI watermaker (3) Automatic bilge pumps Emergency bilge pump Fuel priming pumps Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning Holding tank with pump out access Microphor heads LSR shrouded rudder and propulsion system FLYBRIDGE Large fiberglass hardtop with new forward Seacrylic enclosure (2)Blue Water helm chairs L-shaped settee with large dining table Wet bar with refrigerator, ice maker, bottle storage and stainless steel gas grill Large top opening freezer to port Aft U-shaped sofa with cushions Overhead lighting HIGHLIGHTS: 2013 FDDA W6 overhauls under warranty. Only 60 hours since rebuild All systems including generators have had annual service She has just left the yard with a fresh bottom job and recent cosmetics New Wesmar stabilizers installed 2012 Recent paint job Complete interior updates, including soft goods and an open galley layout New Seacrylic flybridge enclosure
- Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JJU