PDQ Altair LRC- Loaded, one owner boat kept behind his house in Florida. Great cruising boat for a couple or family. Has a Sat Phone connected into the cabin for comfort and convenience. Very well laid out with more room then most 36' Cats.
Twin Yanmar 18 HP Diesel Engines
Northern Lights (6kW) Generator
55 Gallon Diesel Tank
2 Fresh Water Tanks (49, 28.5)
2 Burner Stove
5 Cu/ft Ice Box
2 Air conditioning units
(4) Batteries replaced in April
Jiffy Jax sail flaking system
Full AC/DC panel
Great opportunity to own a cruising catamaran from a reputable builder. Has the comforts to turn on the AC on a hot day and open the hatches on a breezy afternoon.
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 501.83 sq ft I : 40.83 ft J : 12.75 ft P : 35.00 ft E : 13.75 ft
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The PDQ 32 offers tremendous speed and sleek design, easy singlehanded sailing, enough room for two couples and the kids, and PDQ engineering that puts safety first. Built of acrylic-modified epoxy resin and vacuum-bagged for strength and structural integrity, the PDQ 32 is made for sailing anywhere in any weather - with a near absence of heeling. Quite simply, she represents the cutting edge of nautical design and high-tech craftsmanship. Featuring a unique center-cockpit layout, she is both comfortable and practical with interior space equivalent to a 40-foot monohull. Luxury is evident throughout: hand-crafted cherry wood, the best hardware and tasteful fabric selections. Two spacious owner cabins each feature double-berths with reading lights, four hanging lockers, clothing drawers and a vanity with upholstered seat. Then there's the galley, equipped with three-way refrigeration, two-burner stove, double sink, cutting boards and abundant stowage above and below the countertops. The deluxe head with shower is totally washable. The vanity sink, cherry medicine cabinet with mirror, opening port and extra storage all combine to make a bright, modern facility. In the main saloon a panoramic window affords a beautiful dinner setting for up to eight guests. Extra-large side ports open for plenty of ventilation, and the cherry wood table converts to a useful double bed. To starboard, a functional nav station, with upholstered pilot seat, is designed for the modern skipper. The PDQ 32 comes in both Classic and Long Range Cruiser (LRC) models. The Classic is designed with twin four-cycle retractable engines, self-tacking jib system, a fully-battened mainsail with single-line reefing system, Harken self-tailing winches and deck hardware. The long list of standard features on every PDQ 32 includes refrigeration, pressure water system, stove, convertible saloon table and much more. For the long-distance adventurer, the PDQ 32 LRC has everything for extended cruising: powerful twin diesel engines, high-output alternators, stainless steel bow protection and a davit package for the dinghy. But no matter which model you choose, there's a full line of useful options - from air-conditioning to radar - to enhance the remarkable PDQ 32 for you.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.