- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 HORIZON MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2003 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342. The Rinker Fiesta Vee 342 measures an even 37 feet in length overall and has a beam of exactly 12 feet. You’ll find space inside and outside, with a layout that’s designed for entertaining.
The cockpit has two bench seats. One is to port and L-shaped; the other runs the length of the transom (except for the gate to the swim platform). Filler cushions convert this seat to a sunpad — and there’s a removable table for it, as well.
Both bench seats have under-cushion storage compartments. There’s a doublewide adjustable bench seat at the helm, as well.
- Vessel Details
- Some of the standard features include: Air Conditioning Two Refrigerators Microwave Oven Auxiliary Generator Sony AM/FM Stereo With CD Changer And Six Speakers Full Camper Canvas Ice-Maker Windlass Electronics Package Television/DVD Player Combo 6 Gal Hot Water Heater
- Electronics & Helm
- Lowrance 5200C Simrad RA30 Radar
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Mercruiser 350 MPI Horizon power (@300hp/), Bravo 3 outdrives Port engine reads 152.8 on hours meter, starboard engine reads 267.8 Kohler 6.5kw generator w/ sound shield
- Broker's Comments
- This boat is in great shape and ready to hit the water. It is a very well maintained and cared for boat. The Mermaid A/C has been recently replaced along with new bottom paint and all scheduled maintenance items. Boat has full cockpit cover and “camper” canvas plus Bimini all in excellent condition.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.