- 100 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Great Trade Opportunity
The 98' Broward "Mia"
Here at Bradford!!
Will Gladly accept a smaller vessel
in Trade and preferably
something close in Value...
- Accommodates 6 guests in 3 staterooms with 5 baths plus a day head. Sleeps 2 crew in 2 cabins. The interior layout consists of Broward's time-proven valued features: full width salon; dining area and bar; day head; galley and country kitchen; master cabin with two closets and his and her baths; and two large en suite guest cabins. In addition, there are TV's in the salon, all cabins and the country kitchen, new recessed halogen lighting.
- In 2010 the main salon wood, soft goods, headliners, and lightly were all replaced
- Gourmet Galley and Country Kitchen (All New)
- The large galley is forward of the pilothouse and equipped with: upgraded LG stove, microwave, dishwasher, compactor, extra large dual sink, new flat screen TV, LG refrigerator with icemaker and chilled water dispenser. Gourmet chefs prepare five star meals to rave reviews in this kitchen! The Country Kitchen has marble counters and Upholstered L-shaped dining
- Master Stateroom (King Bed)
- A stairway leads from the salon to the sleeping accommodations and a spacious linen closet on the lower foyer. In 2010 the master stateroom was refinished with new soft goods, new heads, new shower, and new headliners.
- VIP Stateroom (King Bed)
- All New! Marble throughout (2) Baths (2) Closets (2) Large built-in dressers w/marble tops Large flat screen TV
- Crew Quarters
- Stairs from the galley lead down to the crew's quarters. The forward crew cabin has two single beds. Starboard and port crew cabins are single berth cabins. All cabins have air conditioning.
- Electrical System
- 110V/220V AC electrical system 12V DC electrical system (2) LaMarche 30-amp Constavolt battery chargers (2) Generators (Northern Lights)
- Pilothouse Electronics
- Standard VHF (2) ACR VCR-100 search lights port and starboard Generator gauges Naiad stabilizer controls and alarm New Garmin chart plotter
- Deck Equipment
- MarQuipt 1500# hydraulic davit Fjord 150# anchor with 300' chain Electric anchor winch Fortress stern anchor with rope rode stored in water sports room Ideal windlass on swim deck for stern anchor or towing Hot and cold fresh water shower on swim deck Fresh water wash down system Kahlenberg air horns Halogen mast navigation light Bow seat with cushions and covers Bow storage boxes Covers for flybridge seating
- Aft Deck
- She has a unique large and open aft/swim deck area perfect for lounging, dining and water sports. One advantage is that it is shaded by the elegant varnished teak roof. Two graceful curved stairs lead off the aft deck, one from port and one from starboard, both down to the water sports deck. From the water sports deck, a door leads into the air conditioned water sports room, where all the diving, fishing, water skiing, and snorkeling equipment is typically stored. The washer and dryer are here. From the water sports deck, one can go down one step to the very large teak swim platform. Here there are custom stainless steel hoop railings and varnished teak trim.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- Engines painted with White Awlgrip Detroit Diesel mechanical gauges and start switches on each engine Walker Airseps on main engines Under water exhausts 4-Blad bronze 40 X 43 props Spare props Hynautic controls Fuel transfer system for main tanks and aft tanks to day tank Racor dual filters for main engines with gauges Fuel primers for each engine Naiad stabilizers 254 New Engines 1997
- Between 2010 and 2012 the current owner began a refit that included, but not limited to: Painting the hull and superstructure Rebedding the hull and superstructure Rebedding all windows and ports New LED lighting throughout New headliners New washer/dryer New cushions New batteries New electronics New master stateroom layout and head New pumps in engine room Rebuilt A/C system Rebuilt Engines More items have been replaced or rebuilt. Please inquire within
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Parker Bogue Today! (305) 793-3612 | email@example.com