- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Catalina has lots of open spaces and is real easy to get around with lots of storage for liveaboard or cruising. This is a popular double cabin motor yacht with a hardtop sun deck with a wet bar.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 426 Catalina will sleep (4) owners and guests in (2) staterooms plus she will sleep another (2) when her dinette is converted, thus giving her a total sleeping capacity of (6). The master stateroom is located aft and it offers the following features: Centerline elevated queen berth, Cabinet and drawer storage port and starboard, Wardrobe locker to starboard, AC, TV and Opening/screened side windows and an ensuite head compartment. The head compartment offers a porcelain sink, Electric toilet and a tub/shower arrangement. The VIP (guest) stateroom is located forward. It offers the following: Walk-around berth, Wardrobe locker to port, Vanity w/sink and drawers to starboard, Ac, and a full bulkhead with privacy door. The guest/day head is located within the guest stateroom. It offers an electric toilet and a shower. The dinette is located down and to port. It is "U"-shaped and will convert for sleeping. This salon is separated from the galley and dinette on the port side by a cabinet with a teak countertop. To starboard is a similar cabinet but bigger and able to house all the sound system as well as a cabinet for the TV. The bridge is accessed on the starboard side via a molded stairway from the aft deck. The helm station is located forward on the bridge with a pair of "Todd" swivel chairs. In the aft port corner of the bridge is an "L"-shaped bench seat. The entire bridge is enclosed with a bimini top with front and side curtains. Also, there is an aft curtain that covers the void between the arch and aft deck hardtop. Large aft deck with wet bar and ice maker.
- Main Salon
- New mini blinds & valances Large 32 Flat Screen Hide a bed couch & Matching Chairs
- Galleymaid Stove & Oven Microwave with Exhaust blower Double S/Steel Sinks Whirlpool refrigerator Teak Flooring Convertible Dinette
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline Queen Curtis Flat Panel 20 screen Drawers & Cabinets with large Closet Innerspring Mattress New Curtains & Valances Separate shower with Tub & Head Carpet
- Guest Stateroom
- Centerline Queen Sink and cabinets Separate shower and head Carpet
- New Bimini top With Strata glass enclosure Fender racks Swim Platform Good Windlass Wet Bar & Ice Maker Aft Deck
- Electronics & Helm
- Compass M2 Fuel Vapor Monitor Jabsco Remote spotlight Sony Cd & West marine speakers Depth Sounder Standard Intrepid VHF
- Two 30 amp cords 6.5 Onan Generator in op Remote Spotlight U line Ice maker Par electric heads Professional Mariner 35 amp Battery Charger Fire boy Fire Suppression system 12 Gallon Whirlpool Hat water heater Three Marine AC & Heat Windshield Sun covers 20 Flatscreen in Master stateroom
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 350 Hp Crusaders Fresh water cooled 1230 Hrs. new hoses and serviced Trim Tabs Hydraulic Steering Three 4 D Battery New Fuel Tanks
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.