- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Great express cruiser to take friends and family for a day of fishing! Cabin amenities provide comfort while fishing features fulfill the needs of the serious fisherman.
- Power Boat Guide Description
- Strong selling express set class standards in her era for versatile mix of hard-nosed fishability, family-style accommodations. Highlights include well-appointed interior with solid teak joinery, expansive bi-level cockpit, top-quality construction. Cabin layout sleeps six. Entire bridgedeck lifts on hydraulic rams for engine access. Conservative lines look good still today!
- Robertson Auto Pilot Raymariine C80 w/ radar dome Furuno Navnet w/ DFF1 fishfinder Standard Horizon VHF NavPod in tower w/Raymarine L760 Poly Planer stereo w/ CD changer and remotes (2) Flat screen TV
- Tower and Cockpit
- Custom marlin tower w/ full controls Compass and VHF radio NavPod w/GPS Remote for Poly Planer radio Rupp outriggers w/tower release Cockpit coaming bolsters Murray Bros. fighting chair Live wells (2) w/ independent thru-hull pumps In-deck fishbox, large Live well and fishbox fish system w/ macerator pump and overboard discharge (June 2013)
- Tiara hinged helm console with full flush mount electronics Acrylic sliding companionway door double helm seats with storage below Power opening center windshield vent Helm curtains, full enclosure w/zip opeings (Sept. 2012)
- Hull and Deck
- Marlin tower w/ controls and buggy top Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces Swim platform w/ ladder Walk through transom door Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit w/ stainless steelroller Moulded tackle center w/ sink behind helm Helm deck raises hydraulically to service engines Windlass- Lewmar Pro-Fish 1000 Freefall w/ helm control and 2 ft. control switches on foredeck (Dec. 2012) 8-Platt 5/8 in. anchor rode and chain (Dec. 2012) Delta plow anchor (Dec. 2012) Trim tabs - Bennett Marine 12V hydraulic recessed. (New pump June 2013)
- Teak wood interior Upper storage Teak and holly floor Full dinette to port w/ teak table , convertible, storage below Sofa to strbd converts to upper/ lower berth, storage below TV, LCD, 19 in. Marine Air AC/Heat with digital control
- Refrigerator / Freezer (2), overhead Microwave Stove, 2-burner Sink, SS Storage above and below
- Bi-fold privacy door from salon to master Double berth, sleeps 2 Storage cabinet, large Storage drawers (3) under bed Vanity sink w/ mirror Recessed lighting
- Molded fiberglass construction doubles as shower Sink w/ combination showerhead Vacu-flush head system and shower sump
- Twin Caterpillars 3208 TA, 750 total hp 2010 (re-manufactured) 450 hrs since major overhaul Hydraulic lifts (bridge deck) for eng. access Glendinning engine synchronizer Oil changing system- plumbed into main engines and generator Racor fuel filters/water separators with CAT secondaries on engines and generator 4-blade props on SS shafts, computer balanced and tuned by Marine wheels Panama City Spare 3 blade prop set
- Electrical System
- ISUZU 8.2 kw generator, 550 hrs Tiara custom 12V DC and 120V / 240V AC elec. system w/master distribution panel at companionway steps. Shore power cord, 240V, 50 AMP 12 V batteries w/switches, (3) Constavolt 12V battery charger Cable TV and phone outlets TV and AM/FM radio antennas
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Boat is located at Bay Point Marina. Contact listing agent for a showing.