- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 200 hpdi
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Pursuit 2870 Walkround is an immaculate pocket fisherman that you can stay overnight on safely with family and friends. She’s got every option one would want, from an autopilot to life-raft to custom-fitted trailer. Engines and hull look like a three year old boat, not a 2001. Put this one on your short list for sure. Owners are looking to move up to a larger diesel express and would consider larger trades such as a 31 Cabo.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Pursuit 2870 Walkaround was one of Pursuit’s most popular pocket sportfisherman for numerous reasons. The cockpit features backrests on the stern-facing seats and a tilting aft seat housing the generous 44-gallon fish box. Twin Yamaha outboards and a unique hull design deliver a smooth, yet powerful ride. Rigged for landing the big game, the 2870 features a large, insulated cooler/fish box and livewell, four stainless steel rod holders, and additional storage under the gunwale. For total safety, non-skid can be found on all decks and wide walkways. Below decks, there is plenty of space and appointments, including a convertible V-berth with storage compartments, a galley, and an enclosed head with sink and pressurized water. The cabin design has been created for maximum usable space and a host of conveniences, including sleeping accommodations for four. Stylish fabrics and teak and holly cabin sole finish the salon in style.
- Interior Details
- Forward dinette doubles as V-berth with filler cushion insert Storage compartment under V-berth Aft cabin double berth Enclosed head compartment with Corian top Sink with pressurized water Marine head and holding tank Interior lighting package Four opening aluminum port lights with screens Galley with portable stove Sink with pressure water Refrigerator Corian counter top Teak and holly floor Vinyl headliner
- Mechanical Equipment
- Switlik 6-person liferaft Multiple bilge pumps Carbon monoxide detectors in cabin
- Helm and Electronics
- Furuno FCV-582L sounder Furuno GP-7000R chart/GPS Furuno radar ICOM VHF IC-M127 Simrad AP11 autopilot Dytek digital temp Underwater lights Compass Remote windlass controls Trim tab controls
- Insulated fishbox Cooler in starboard seat Circulating livewell under port seat Pursuit Plus transom with removable cutting board Raw water supply Fresh water sink
- Hull and Deck
- Electric windlass Hardtop with outriggers 3-sided enclosure 2-inch stainless steel bow eye Self-draining cockpit One piece welded 1-inch stainless steel rail (4) 8-inch stainless steel mooring cleats (2) 8-inch stainless steel spring cleats (2) adjustable pedestal seats Recessed walkaround Handlaid fiberglass helm Custom welded aluminum windshield with side ventilation and grab rails Cockpit courtesy lights Forward deck hatch with screen Forward rode and anchor locker with overboard drain Companionway hatch with door and lock Drink holders Transom door Cockpit coaming bolsters Bow pulpit with bow anchor roller Armstrong boarding ladder Backrests on aft facing seats Molded-in hinged aft seat with fishbox-cooler underneath
- Broker's Comments
- Super clean boat that won't stay on the market long!!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.