- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- FWC 8.1L EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Warwick RI) This Carver 396 Aft Cabin Motor Yacht is an extremely clean, cruiser that features an spacious flybridge, covered aft deck, open salon, and two staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this 40' Carver is ready to accommodate.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with radar arch, bimini top and full enclosure. The centerline helm station has captain's chair, full instrumentation and electronics. Starboard is a companion seat and wet bar with ice maker, and port side we have a wraparound guest lounge. The bridge provides ample room for family & guests and there is more room a few steps down with an enclosed aft deck with hard top. It features a casual seating or dining area, wing door access to the side decks, and stairway to an integrated swim platform. The aft deck provides plenty of room to relax or entertain.
The carpeted salon is bright, airy, and inviting. As you enter the salon you find a large leather settee with two built-in recliners to starboard. There is a cherry table for dining or cocktails. Port side is a loveseat and an entertainment center with television, DVD, and AM/FM/CD stereo. The galley is forward, port side, and features cherry cabinets, a full-size refrigerator/freezer, electric cooktop, microwave oven, coffee maker, and counter top with circular sink.
There are two luxurious staterooms. The forward guest stateroom features a island queen berth, cedar-lined hanging locker, and head and vanity starboard with separate shower stall port side. The master aft stateroom has island queen berth with cedar-lined hanging locker, TV with VCR, and ensuite head with vanity and shower stall.
This 40' ACMY is equipped with twin Crusader 370-hp engines with very low hours. Mechanical features include Kohler generator, three-zone reverse cycle HAC, and Halon fire suppression. She is very clean, well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Carver 396 Motor Yacht.
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Bimini Top with Full Enclosure Carpeted Deck Centerline Helm with Captain and Companion Seats Wraparound Guest Lounge Wet Bar with Ice Maker Drink Holders
- Aft Deck
- Aft Deck with Hardtop Full Eisenglass Enclosure Carpeted Deck Blue Accent Lighting Deck Furniture Included Flat Screen TV Combo w/ DVD Wing Door Access to Side Decks Stairway to Swim Platform Sony Speakers
- Full Beam Salon Accented in Cherry Carpeted Deck Seven Feet of Headroom Long Wraparound Leather Sofa to Starboard Leather Love Seat to Port with Coffee Table Entertainment Center with TV and Stereo Step-down Galley Port Side Guest Stateroom Forward with Offset Queen Berth Forward Guest / Day Head with Vanity and Shower Master Aft Cabin with Queen Berth and en suite Head Compartment
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor with Roller Windlass Bow Fender Racks Extra Fenders Side Deck Walkways Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Hot & Cold Freshwater Transom Shower Windshield Glare Cover
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 2010C GPS Horizon Intriped VHF Radio Standard Horizon Depth Finder Trim Tab Indicators Fire Boy Zintex Fire Suppression Three Carbon Monoxide Detectors Kenwood Stereo on Bridge Four Speakers Flat Screen TV with DVD on Aft Deck 22" Pansonic TV in Salon Kenwood DVD Player Kenwood Sound System 15-disk CD Changer 13" Stateroom TV
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 370-hp Crusader FWC 8.1L EFI Engines with only 148 hours Cruise 20 knots @ 3200 RPM Kohler 10-kW Genset with 298 hours Two Battery Chargers New 15-gallon Water Heater VacuFlush Heads Central Vacume
- Salesman's Notes
- Second Owner Many Extras: Carver Towels & Sheets Sunbrella Carpet Liner Accent Pillows Decorative Salon Accessories No Bow or Stern Thrusters No Radar Turn-Key Ready
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.