- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8V2000 M90
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW TO THE MARKET, Don't miss this great opportunity to buy this Captain maintained 62' Azimut. Lightly used and fully serviced, this 62' Evolution is in Turn Key Condition for the summer. Unmistakably Azimut has created a work of art with the Evolution. Her striking rounded lines illustrate her perfect harmony and practical function. Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions provides the utmost in yachting tradition, safety and relaxation.
Without the loss of comfort and privacy, this 3 stateroom 3 full head layout can accommodate up to 6 guests. A fully furnished galley equipped to provide all the comforts of home. Excellent performance with speeds over 32 appx knots powered with very reliable MTU 8v2000s. If you are in the market for a Quality Azimut, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
3 STATEROOM 3 HEAD LAYOUT PLUS CREW!!
BOW AND STERN THRUSTERS!!
FRESH BOTTOM JOB MAY 2013!!
NEW STAMOID FLYBRIDGE BIMINI!!
RECENTLY REBUILT PORT MAIN ENGINE!!
DAVIT ON FLYBRIDGE!!
FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR!!
FULL SIZE WASHER AND DRYER!!
MOTIVATED SELLER MAKE AN OFFER TODAY!!
- Key Features To Consider
- KEY FEATURES: 3 STATEROOM 3 HEAD LAYOUT PLUS CREW!! BOW AND STERN THRUSTERS!! SATELLITE TV!! FRESH BOTTOM JOB MAY 2013!! NEW STAMOID FLYBRIDGE BIMINI!! RECENTLY REBUILT PORT MAIN ENGINE!! DAVIT ON FLYBRIDGE!! FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR!! FULL SIZE WASHER AND DRYER!! MOTIVATED SELLER MAKE AN OFFER TODAY!!
- Aft Deck
- Boarding from the Aft Deck you are greeted with a perfect setting in which to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever-changing backdrop of the sea. Ergonomically designed you will find all the necessary amenities close by for whatever the occasion calls for. Teak decking Cleats with electric winches and foot switches Aft deck hot and cold shower Overhead Lighting Engine Room Fire Pulls Shore Power Connection Shore Telephone Connection Cable TV Connection Swim Platform with Ladder Access to the Crews Quarters Side Boarding Doors
- Main Salon
- The salon area on the Azimut 62 is bathed in sunlight thanks to its exclusive double elliptical windows and two plush sofas offer the perfect vantage point to enjoy the vista. This exclusive living space is distinguished by sophisticated interior styling to satisfy your every need while on board. You will find refined detailing, like the linear grain cherry wood paneling and Italian leather throughout the yacht. A U shaped leather sofa is located to Port. A Bose Home Theater has been installed with full surround sound and a flat screen TV. Overhead Lighting Privacy Curtains Aft Deck Door Curtain A/C controls Bose AM/FM CD Suround System Zenith Flat Screen TV
- Forward to port from the Main Salon is the Galley. This fully furnished galley offers plenty of room to entertain guests while onboard. Large enough for a full size refrigerator and freezer, you are sure to have plenty space for food on long trips. An exclusive design characterizes the special slots to keep dishes securely stowed regardless of sea conditions. Finished in a beautiful high gloss cherry this galley is sure to satisfy everyone that comes aboard. Full size refrigerator/freezer Magic Chef Microwave/Convection Oven (4) Burner Schott Ceran Range Dual Corian Sinks Teak and Holly Sole Above Counter Lighting Fire Extinguisher Storage Cabinets Above and Below Corian Counter Tops
- Directly opposite the galley is a convertible dinette. Rich leather seating provides enough room to dine six comfortably. Convertible table top with removable leaf Leather U shape seating
- Pilot House
- Diretctly forward is the helm station. Perfectly situated providing great visibility and comfort. Everything you need to take you safely to your next destination is here. Ergonomically designed for easy use mixed with the style that only Azimut can supply. Leather electric helm chair Raymarine RC 631 Radar Raymarine 6001 Autopilot Raymarine ST 60 Tridata, sounder/speedo Simrad Chartplotter Shipmate RS 8400 VHF radio with external speaker Jabsco Searchlight Fireboy remote extinguisher monitor Trimtab indicators and controls Full ships monitoring panel Full ships controls Three large windshield wipers Air conditioning vents Chart table Richie Compass Micro commander single level controls AC and DC amperage and volt meters Generator remote start panel Reverse Polarity indicator Bilge pump and Nav/Anchor light indicator panel 12 volt receptacle Full electrical panel to the port side of the helm with AC and DC breakers Teak and holly sole
- Master Stateroom
- Entering the guest companion the opulence is continued. The elegance comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found in the master cabin. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side. The spacious walk-in wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing and has a full length mirror inside the door. The private ensuite head has a spacious stall shower and a porthole through which natural light illuminates the room during the day. All appointments are in linear grain cherry wood paneling, tasteful vinyls cover the walls, custom fabrics cover the bed. Fabric curtains are sure to keep the light out on those late mornings at anchor. Queen size center island berth with steps on both side Storage below berth Walk In Closet Vanity/Desk Flat Screent TV A/C controls En-Suite Head Marble counter tops Sink Mirror Stall Shower Storage above and below Sealand VacuFlush
- VIP Stateroom
- All the forward is the VIP Stateroom. The elegance comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found here. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing. Private access to the ensuite head is provided in this cabin. Tasteful vinyl’s cover the walls, custom fabrics cover the bed. Fabric curtains are sure to keep the light out on those late mornings in bed. Satin cherry cabinetry throughout Tapered queen berth Walk-in closet Drawers w/ storage LCD TV A/C controls En-suite Head with Marble countertops Sink Mirror Stall Shower Sealand VacuFlush Toilet Storage above and below
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Guests will relax in a comfortable cabin with twin beds. This guest cabin is carefully designed to offer extraordinary habitability. The head is accessed through the companion way from this cabin. Twin single berths Flat Screen TV Night Stand Bed Side Lamp A/C Controls Hanging Locker
- Crew Quarters
- Equipped with an additional crew quarter cabin. Acess is made under the aft deck bench seating. Excellent location for extra storage as well. Bunk En-suite head
- Deck Equipment
- Walk around decks and a large bow section makes moving around the decks a breeze. Anchor Chain CQR Anchor Lofrans anchor windlass Hot and cold cockpit shower Swim platform Stainless steel teak swim ladder Stainless bow pulpit and rails Dockside electric connection 220V Horn Flybridge Bimini Navigation Lights Cockpit bench with storage and access to crew quarters Windshield shades Cockpit cushions Cockpit storage lockers Cockpit lights Refueling intakes with flush covers Navigation Lights Boat hook Mooring lines Stainless Cleats Fresh water washdown
- The flybridge of the yacht is the perfect place to take the sun and sea. Design across the board for the flybridge helm station. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer the maximum comfort while underway. An oasis of sunpad cushions to lounge on and a semicircular sofa to enjoy your life at sea in total relaxation. Access from aft deck via stairway Windscreen in tinted plexiglass Two seat upholstered pilot bench with cushions Rounded settee for six with cushions and storage beneath cushioned sunbathing area for three aft Stainless grab rails Covered sink in GRP cabinet with fridge unit and grill Cover for flybridge instrument board including pilots seat Stereo with Loudspeakers Raymarine 215 DSC VHF Garmin 545 Chartplotter Furuno 620 FVC sounder Raymarine Tridata Simrad Chartplotter Raymarine Radar Bow and Stern Thruster Controls Windlass Controls Searchlight controls Separate hand held spotlight Sea-Fire engine room fire extinguisher monitoring system Engine controls and gauges A/C and D/C switches Chain counter Drink Refrigerator or can be a Freezer
- Engine Room / Electrical Systems
- Engine room access is made simple with two entrances. Soft patches under the main salon carpet for service to the main engines and additional hatch on the main deck for easy access to inspect while underway! Twin MTU 8V2000 M 90 engines with approximately 1500 hours MTU local operating panels for main engines Engine Synchronizers Sea Strainers on engines and a/c pump Dual Racor 1000 primary fuel filters each main engine ZF Electronic Controls both upper and lower helms Sea Fire FM200 Fire System 60,000 BTU CruiseAir reverse cycle air conditioning system Lowara fresh water pump 110 volt lighting Oil change system Hydraulic steering system Underwater exhausts Bow and Stern thrusters Trim tabs with dual stations SeaLand VacuFlush toilets Automatic bilge pumps Emergency engine alarm Emergency Engine Shut off Emergency crash valves Fresh water cooling system Gray Water Macerator Diaphragm pump Water Heater Thermal and acoustical insulation Two bilge blowers Electrical System 21 KW Kohler Generator with approximately 1976 appx hours 110/220 volt AC and 12/24 volt DC systems (2) 8D engine batteries (2) 8D house batteries (2) 8D generator batteries 50 amp shore power Glendinning Cable master (starboard side platform) Battery charger Battery parallel switch KVH Tracvision Satellite TV
- Owners personal effects. A list can be provided upon request.
- An outstanding example of Azimut's unique style and special attention to detail. If you are in the market for a spacious flybridge motor yacht with unique 3 stateroom 3 full head layout that is in Turn Key Condition, Don’t miss this amazing opportunity. She is priced to sell and easy to show 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- An outstanding example of Azimut's unique style and special attention to detail. If you are in the market for a spacious flybridge motor yacht with unique 3 stateroom 3 full head layout that is in Turn Key Condition, Don’t miss this amazing opportunity. She is priced to sell and easy to show 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today. Schedule an appointment today, call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org