- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 525 EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
2008 Fountain 35 Lightning located in Jacksonville, FL. This is as close to a "10" condition as a 2008 Lightning 35 can get. Only 118 hours on the 525 efi 100 MPH plus engines. Kept in covered storage since new. Everything from the forward graphics, to the dash, to the drop down bolster helm seat, to the high performance trim tabs says " I'm Beautiful, Run Me Faster"
- Lift kept under shade and low hours
- Mercury 525 EFI engines with high performance trim tabs
- Included double axle trailer with brakes
- Capable of reaching 100+ mph
Please call for showing appointment.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cold War may be over, but things just got a whole lot hotter with the introduction of the Fountain Mercury 35 ICBM. If anybody ever packaged a speeding bullet and called it a boat, this is it. Itâ??s a slightly scaled down version of the Lightning hulls that have conquered the world of offshore racing â?? complete with all the high tech bells and whistles. Take for instance our staggered engine configuration, a high performance cockpit with carbon fiber dash and a well designed cabin underneath. â??This boat,â?? Reggie Fountain says, â??is a sneak attack. Itâ??s a wolf in sheepâ??s clothing. Want 100 MPH+ with 525â??s? Put the power to the water through Bravo 1 XR SSM drives and this rocket sled will take you there.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Export American - Full service Yacht Brokerage and Worldwide Exports **** Celebrating our 21st Anniversary ****