- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 260-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 15-YEARS) NICELY CARED FOR AND BOASTING A LIST OF UPDATES THIS 1983 CHRIS CRAFT 350 CATALINA OFFERS A GREAT OPTION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 350-cid 260-hp Gas Engine's (1480 total boat hours; both engine's & transmission rebuilt @ 1,000 hours...480 hours since rebuild). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), (2) Heads w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Note Stall-Shower & Bathtub in Master Stateroom Head), Windlass Anchor w/Fortress Anchor, Remote Control Spotlight, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package, New Sound System w/CD-Player & iPod / MP3-Connection, Garmin Color GPS w/Chartplotter, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Inside heated winter stored, pride of ownership shows. Seller ready to move to larger boat and will review all reasonable offers!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Chris 350 Catalina is one of the most popular double-cabin cruisers produced in recent years. Her topheavy profile is certainly less than inspiring, but the Catalina's expansive interior accomodations are those of a much larger boat. She was built on a solid fiberglass hull with moderate beam, high freeboard, and a relatively flat bottom that results in a decidedly hard ride in a chop. Several floorplan arrangements were offered over the years, all with two staterooms and the galley in the salon. Twin single berths were standard in early models although an optional double bed was always available. Outside, the helm is positioned just forward of the aft deck in a manner that allows the captain and guests to easily converse. Wide sidedecks make pasage around the house easy and safe. Additional features include molded foredeck seating, a stall shower in the aft head compartment, good cabin headroom throughout, and a reasonably spacious engine room with good access to the motors
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Storage Underneath Berth, Hanging Locker Storage to Port Forward Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Salon w/L-Shaped Settee, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead to Starboard, Entertainment Console Forward to Port (Note Galley Breakfast Bar to Port) Companionway to Master Stateroom Aft to Port Master Stateroom w/Full-Size Berth, Privacy Door, Vanity, Hanging Storage Locker, Drawer Storage Master Stateroom Head w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower/Bathtub Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (4) Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (Newer) w/Fortress Anchor Remote Control Spotlight Forward Deck Seat (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Camper-Top Canvas Package (2) Windshield Wipers Horn (2) Spare Propellers OWNERS MANUALS CURRENT OWNER OF 15-YEARS INSIDE HEATED WINTER STORED FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.