20k Price Reduction, Owners Extremely Motivated ~ Must Sell and Looking for Offers!
This vessel, on only its third owner, has been extremely well cared for and has been refit with a sharp eye towards traditional, yet has been continuously upgraded with significant enhancements.
Her current owner is considered to be a very cleaver, thoughtful and requiring individual. She has been professionally maintained and upgraded with no constraints. Her care is obvious both above and below the water line.
If you are in the market for a classic Egg Harbor that has been lovingly cared for in every way, then this needs to be on your short list to see in person. Any sharp eyed discriminating buyer would be proud to be cruising on this world class Sport Fish. She turns heads at the dock and on the water.
Don’t delay, call today and schedule your personal showing to fully appreciate what truthfully cannot be explained on paper or with pictures.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sunshine sleeps 6 in a V-Berth that sleeps 2 comfortably, with additional sleeping for two on a convertible dinette that lays into two berths and a convertible sofa for two more. The bright and airy salon offers relaxing seating for up to 8 with easy access to the refrigerator and ice box. The galley and dining table area is to port and the private head with shower is directly opposite to starboard. Continuing forward is the V-Berth with hanging lockers port and starboard.
- Master Stateroom Features
- V-Berth Private entry door Port and starboard hanging lockers Port and starboard screened ports Screened escape hatch Two fully secured ports Reading lights Center filler cushion Integrated drawers and cabinet storage
- Galley Features
- Electric 3 burner stove with oven Large bowl stainless steel sink Cabinets on bulkhead with sliding doors Cold plate refrigeration with freezer Pressure water system Stainless steel 12 gallon hot water heater system w/heat exchange
- Custom mahogany interior Booth dinette that coverts to a double berth Convertible salon sofa Custom box lighting 15” Dell flatscreen TV
- Head Features
- Sealand Vacuflush® head with holding tank and overboard discharge Vanity with cabinets Ceramic sink with dual twist handle for hot and cold water Mirror Lighting
- Hull, Cockpit, and Deck Features
- Her carvel hull is planked by 1 15/16” mahogany over 1 1/2 x 2” oak frames on 9” centers. Bronze bolts and Everdur screw fasteners are used exclusively. Screw fastening is staggered with 16 screws in each butt. The laminated 3 ¾” thick white oak keel is uniquely deep, lending greater protection to shafts, rudders and screws. It also ensures a strong and stable ride. The knee, at the stern area alone is held secure by 10 silicone bronze thru bolts. Teak decks both helm and cockpit 3 windshield wipers lower station 5 flush rod holders Hand holds on house sides Good automatic windlass and electric capstan with floor switch on forepeak Freshwater wash down Bimini top with 4 sided custom enclosure Drop down custom enclosure for helm cockpit Mast Teak folding salon tops with opening door Teak swim platform Teak ladder to flybridge Teak boarding ladder Two double bench seats on flybridge Sunshade front cabin window covers Custom teak boat storage box w/bench seat cushion Custom teak storage and liquor cabinet Large concealed chart storage drawer Fenders and lines Full custom cockpit cover
- Upper and Lower Helm Electronics
- Nautamatic TR-1 auto pilot Furuno 1715 25 mile radar Furuno echo sounder LS-400 Raymarine ST-40 depth monitor Sci-Tex color max chart plotter on both stations Data marine LX 300 depth finder Data marine LX 60 speed gauge ICOM ICM125 VHF ICOM commander submersible plus handheld microphone ICOM M604 DSC VHF VDO gauges for rpm, water, oil, volts and engine hours Data marine knot meter Electric compass
- Mechanical, Electrical and Engine Details
- Twin Chrysler 440hp FWC engines Westerbeke 5 kW generator 229 hours Two permanently installed cabin electric heaters Cruisair reverse cycle central air and heat (12,000 btu) Satellite TV antenna PowerMaX™ 4KMR 30-M wireless amplifier Fireboy® automatic fire suppression system High water alarm Stainless steel 12 gallon hot water heater w/heat exchange BoatSafe® engine compartment heater SeaStar hydraulic steering Morse gear and throttle controls Gasoline vapor detector in engine room 12V bilge counter Dual 30 amp shore power Battery selector switch 3 Bilge pumps Minn Kota MK-440 battery charger
- Recent Updates
- The vessel has been professionally maintained on a regular basis by a much respected boatyard for the last 10 years. These recent updates are an example of her constant care that is required by her very intelligent owner. There is supporting paperwork that will confirm this work and there is historical documentation that will give you a full perspective to just how well this vessel has been maintained and upgraded. Rebuilt aft deck including all structure in bilges, ribs and braces (2011) New shafts, 4 blade Nibral propellers and struts (2011) Hull painted with alexashield urethane (2012) Topsides painted with tan DuPont polymer 2 component coating (2012) New Sunbrella® custom bridge enclosure with 4 sided isinglass panels (2011) New cockpit Eisenglass panels including side panels (2012) Full length cockpit cover (2012) 4 8-D batteries (2013) All 110V wiring has been removed and replaced with marine grade quality wiring
- Brokers Comments
- This is a terrific opportunity to own a classic 37’ Egg Harbor Sport Fish. This boat has been extremely well cared for with an open check book by a very fastidious and experienced owner. His attention to detail is very evident and with her constant maintenance with her many upgrades only compliment the originality of the boat and its overall usability. Extensive documentation that supports her constant care is on hand and available. The boat has been serviced and maintained professionally with an open checkbook and no expense has ever been spared. This Egg Harbor will not disappoint the most discerning and requiring boat buyer. Owners change of plan dictate the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES