- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is one of the nicest, well maintained boats that you will ever see. Nothing could be done to this one to improve upon it. All equipment is in great working condition. This was a fresh water boat until a 2011 when she was brought to Galveston. All equipment is in perfect working condition. It is powered by two 7.4 Magnum MerCruisers with 375 HP each and 656 hours on port and 331 hours on starboard. This is a v-drive boat with hydraulic trim tabs. There is a VHF radio w/antenna. The galley has a sink, cook top, microwave oven, a full two door refrigerator/freezer, hot and cold pressure water system and an ice maker in the cockpit. There is one Vacu flush head with holding tank, and a separate shower. She has privacy doors for both staterooms. Optional equipment includes an anchor, an electric windlass, a cockpit wet bar, cockpit table, foredeck sun pads, closed engine cooling system. The boat sleeps six in comfort with central factory installed heating and air conditioning and a 7.0 KW Westerbeke generator. Canvas includes a Bimini, full camper enclosure and a cockpit cover (looks Brand New). There is a compass, spotlight, fire extinguisher and an automatic fire suppression system.
- Sleeps (6) in 2 staterooms Privacy door for both staterooms Convertible dinette LG Flat Screen TV (2) & DVD Player (1) Vacu-flush head w/ separate shower Fully carpeted Sun pads for bow Cockpit wet bar Norcold refrigerator/freezer Icemaker Microwave 2 burner electric stove Pressure water Dockside water Drapes Screens for hatches
- Deck & Cockpit
- Full Camper Enclosure (LIKE BRAND NEW) Electric Anchor Windlass Bolster @ Captains Seat Bow Sun Pads Bimini Wet Bar w/ Ice Maker @ Cockpit Transom Shower & Storage
- Westerbeke 7.2kw Gen w/ approx. 260 hrs. Heating Air Conditioning V-Drives Bilge Blower
- Broker's Comments
- I must say that I was very impressed with Captain Coin as she is a low hour VERY Clean well Maintained boat. She runs and looks like a much newer Regal. You need to come preview Captain Coin now to appreciate her. She is a perfect boat for all your needs, cruising, and weekender, fishing and entertaining. Please call today to preview her.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.