- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The flagship of the Cobalt line, the 293 brings together comfort, casual elegance, an a remarkable grace under power. Styled in the grand European tradition, understated, its long clean lines thoughtfully accented, and the 293 cruises in a world all its own .
So inclusive are its features. A wet bar with an optional compressor-driven refrigerator amidships. A fully enclosed head, integrated into the cabin, with a sink and a shower. Two dining tables, one adjustable, the other removable. A cabin door that slides independently of it screen. A comprehensive cabin ventilation system. A cabin microwave oven. Snap-out, rubber-backed plush cockpit carpeting. A color-matched bimini top. Depth and air and water temperature gauges. A leather-bound tilt steering wheel. Flip-up buckets.
Freshly Serviced and Ready for the Season!!!!
- All electric galley with stove top, microwave oven, hot water heater, shore power panels, AC/DC distribution, sink, abundant storage and air-conditioning.
- Table – adjustable Trash receptacle L-lounge interior Fiberglass inner-liner
- Opening port holes Deck hatch Cabin door – sliding w/ screen TV & DVD player w/ remote
- Porcelain Marine toilet Waste water gauge Sink & shower Opening port light
- Double wide flip-up helm seat Walk-thru windshield Stainless steel windshield frame Large open cockpit Self- bailing cockpit sole Abundant seating & storage Yacht certification Windshield wiper
- Full engine instrumentation Compass Depth sounder Tilt steering wheel Power steering Trim tab controls Custom Marine machine throttle & shift controls
- ICOM VHF radio w/ 8’ antenna Garmin 545S color GPS Chart plotter, fish finder Depth sounder Dual Sony stereo remote control
- AC/DC distribution panel Dual 30 Amp 120 volt shore power cord NEW Intelligent battery charging system 2- LED docking lights 3- LED (10) each Shadow Caster under water lights w/ remote control Under water lights have wireless remote control Dual battery switch
- Engine Room
- Volvo 300HP Fuel Injected Gi – NEW in 2009 Twin duo-prop drives 58mph top speed Corsa exhaust custom installed working directly with Cobalt Exhaust captains call to go to quiet mode Electric motor hatch activator
- Upper Cockpit
- Port side lounge w/ storage below Snap in cockpit carpeting Bimini top Cockpit cover – storage Full cockpit enclosure
- Lower cockpit
- Hi-end sound system with: AM/FM Stereo w/ remote Helm & swim platform remotes 600 Watt Sony Marine AMP Sub- Woofer 600 Watt AMP, I-pod/Android, Interface Wrap-around seating Transom hot/cold shower Transom fender locker Portside Wet Bar: Sink Refrigerator Trash bin Storage Countertop Starboard side table converts to lounge
- Walk-thru windshield Windlass w/ anchor, line & chain Polished stainless steel anchor & chute Docking lights- LED No bottom paint Hand rail on bow deck
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht