- 41 (ft.) 8 (in.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Hunter 410 one-owner sloop is in beautiful condition, outside and inside, with new bottom paint. She's never been in salt water and it shows. She's a great sailing vessel, rigged for easy single handing with in-mast mainsail, roller furling genoa and all lines controlled from cockpit. Her shoal draft bulb wing keel increases your sailing options
Entertain lots of friends and family aboard in large U-shaped cockpit seating 10 or more and 2 more in teak stern seats. Open transom offers easy step down to water for swim or boarding your dinghy released from Kato davits.
Interior has 6' 6" headroom and plenty of space to gather friends for meals and social time on large U-shaped salon settee surrounding table, second settee, and nav station seat. L-shaped galley with plenty of counter and storage space is fully equipped with deep stainless steel double sinks, top loading freezer, top and front loading refrigerator, microwave and propane stove and oven. Master aft cabin accessed via doors on either side of companionway has oversized queen berth, settee and plenty of cabinet storage. Master head has separate shower and 2 entry doors - from master suite and salon. Forward guest suite has sidelying double berth, lots of drawer storage under berth and in-suite guest head with wand shower. Both marine toilets are fresh water vacuflush.
As this Hunter was commissioned for Lake Tahoe,she has an excellent heating system and no airconditioning. Price accommodates buyer's potential interest in installing A/C.
She's in great condition and ready to sail.
NEW LOWER PRICE!
- Walk Through Tour
- Admire this Hunter 410 shiny white hull and topsides before stepping aboard at beam gate onto grey nonskid deck. Walk around wide side decks safely inside stainless steel stanchions and double lifelines. Notice the stainless steel bow pulpit with Delta anchor, and open the anchor locker hatch to see the electric anchor windlass and foot controls. Walk aft and step into the large U-shaped cockpit with seating for 10 or more plus 2 in stern teak seats. Notice the sail lines are all in brakes controlled in the cockpit with all winches mounted at cockpit. Stand at the helm to see instruments and gauges easily. Notice the 2 folding table leaves on the helm nav pod. Walk aft through the open transom to step down wide moulded steps to folding swim ladder. Returning to the cockpit, step down the 4 companionway steps with hand rail to the salon. Notice the beautiful teak cabinetry and teak and holly sole throughout the interior. Observe the large number of opening ports and overhead hatches for great cross-ventilation. Step starboard to the L-shaped galley. Notice the large countertop space, top and side opening refrigerator and top opening freezer, propane stove and oven, microwave and deep double stainless steel sinks. Facing aft, observe doors on either side of companionway to master suite. Walk aft through teak starboard door to master suite. Appreciate the teak cabinetry for ample storage, oversized queen berth and comfortable settee. Walk through the in-suite door to master head with large separate walk-in shower, vanity and toilet. Walk out of master head through second door to salon. Proceed forward past galley to salon. Find nav station to port with wood slated seat over cabinet storage, large chart table and overhead bookshelf. Further forward you'll see the portside cushioned settee across from large U-shaped starboard cushioned settee that surrounds the large table mounted on cabinet around mast post. You'll appreciate the shelf and cabinet storage above the settees. Move further forward to guest suite with sidelying double berth over drawer storage. Open portside in-suite door to view the guest head with vanity, toilet and wand shower.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Hunter Marine's evolutionary innovation shows in the Hunter 410. Backed by over 25 years of experience, the 410 really delivers. The spacious salon includes everything to make cruising a comfortable experience. Plenty of hatches and ports keep the salon bright, airy, and well-ventilated. The highly polished dining table is central to entertaining and serving meals. Elegant fabrics and rich teak combine to create a warm and luxurious atmosphere. A separate navigation station houses all electric controls as well as providing plentiful space for electronics. The aft head includes a stall shower, Corian vanity, and lots of storage. Dual access to the large head keeps it private yet convenient. Aft, there is a master stateroom that features a huge queen berth, hanging lockers, and a host of storage facilities right down to the hanging carry-on closet. Lighting and ventilation is excellent and there is full head room as well. Forward, the full size stateroom has its own en suite head, overhead hatches, and more drawers and hanging lockers than found on much larger yachts. The starboard side galley is very open with large, wide Corian counters, three-burner range with oven, microwave, triple access refrigerator-freezer, trash receptacle, and plenty of storage. Even the dishware and rack are included. Comfort, convenience, and utility were Hunter's design goals and the new 410 meets them head on. Hunter Marine's keel boats are the backbone of the Hunter fleet. These spacious and comfortable cruisers are incredibly appointed from the rich fabrics to the top-grade hardware. Hunter Marine Corporation was founded in 1973 to build truly affordable sailboats.
- Enjoy the large social interior space and 6' 6" headroom in this Hunter 410 salon. Well-ventilated with many opening ports and overhead hatches, all with shades. The interior teak cabinetry and teak and holly sole add to her beauty. Starboardside settee is U-shaped and surrounds a large table mounted over wine cabinet at mast post. Portside settee has storage underneath and overhead. Use the portside nav station seat and an extra folding chair to expand this social circle for more than a dozen friends and family. Serve drinks, snacks and nutritious meals easily from galley open counter aft of starboard settee. Nav station to port aft of settee may serve as very functional "office" as well. Sit comfortably on the teak slated seat covering a storage cabinet and work at the large desk with chart storage underneath and overhead bookshelves. Forward guest suite with 6' 4" headroom has starboard double berth with drawer storage underneath and hanging locker. Guest head is in-suite with vacuflush marine toilet, wand shower and vanity with sink, mirror and storage. Aft master suite has 6' 10" headroom in walkway and 5' 2" headroom over the bed. Enter one of 2 doors on either side of companionway. Master oversized queen berth makes a very comfortable bed with cushioned headboard. Roomy master has settee and plenty of drawer and cabinet storage. Master head has 2 doors - one from master suite and one from salon aft of nav station. Head is nicely designed with full size walk-in shower with 6' headroom, vanity with storage cabinets and mirror, and fresh water vacuflush marine toilet. This Hunter 410 offers a very comfortable interior layout to encourage socializing and privacy as desired. • Lovely interior with 6' 6" headroom, teak cabinetry and teak and holly sole • Many opening ports and overhead hatches with screens • Salon accomodates at least a dozen for meals, snacks and games • Nav station doubles as "office" work station • Galley open counter aft of settee and table eases serving and cleanup • Aft master suite with 2 doors, oversized queen berth, settee and plenty of cabinet storage • Aft master head has walk-in separate shower, vanity, vacuflush toilet • Forward guest suite has starboard double berth, plenty of cabinet storage • Forward in-suite head has vanity, wand shower, fresh water vacuflush toilet,
- This L-shaped galley offers everything for a gourmet chef or casual cook to prepare nutritious meals and snacks. Preparation and clean-up are eased by roomy corian counter space, deep stainless steel double sinks, built-in trash receptacle, microwave oven mounted over 3 burner gimballed Force 10 propane stove and oven. Store all the perishables you want in large toploading freezer and top and frontloading refrigerator. You'll find plenty of cabinet storage for dishes, cookware and nonperishable foods. Strategically located to starboard with counter in between galley and salon settee and table eases serving. • L-shaped galley plan with lots of corian counter workspace • Deep toploading freezer and top and frontloading refrigerator • Deep stainless steel double sinks • Origo microwave oven • Force 10 gimballed 3 burner propane stove and oven • Plenty of cabinet storage • Counter built-in trash receptacle
- Sails and Rigging
- Hunter 410 with in-mast furling mainsail, roller furling genoa and all lines led to cockpit is easy to sail single handed and with a light crew. Unique Hunter B & R rigging has no backstay, easing movement in cockpit and at stern. • In-mast UK mainsail • 135% UK genoa mounted on Profurl roller furling • Deck stepped mast • B & R rigging with no backstay • Rigging tension checked 7/2013 • Sail area IJPE : 823.00 sq ft I : 47.75 ft J : 16.17 ft P : 45.33 ft E : 19.25 ft Working Sail Area : 823.00 sq ft • Selden Rodkicker solid boom vang • Traveller mounted on radar arch over cockpit • 2 Lewmar 48 self tailing 2 speed winches on cabintop at cockpit • 2 Lewmar 44 self tailing 2 speed winches on cabintop at cockpit • 2 Lewmar 48 self tailing 2 speed winches on cockpit coaming • All sails controlled at cockpit for easy single handed sailing
- Fully equipped for great sailing! • Raymarine RC 520 GPS chartplotter • Raymarine ST 7000+ autopilot with helm indicator • Raymarine ST 60 Tridata - depth, speed, wind • Raymarine 53 VHF with DSC • Helm mounted compass • Remote windlass control at helm • Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with hard drive • JVC CD changer • TV with VHS player
- Linger comfortably at anchor with plenty of house battery power. • Five 4D AGM house batteries with over 800 amp hours capacity • Heart Interface 2000w inverter/charger provides AC current to appliances • Link 1000 battery monitor • 100 amp alternator • starter battery stored in cabinet under nav seat • Solar panel charges starter battery • AC current 30 amp shorepower hookup with shorepower cord
- Engine and Mechanical
- • Yanmar 56 hp model 4JH3E freshwater cooled diesel engine with 990 hours • Direct drive shaft • 3 blade propeller • Simpson Lawrence electric anchor windlass with bow foot controls and remote helm control • 2 marine Eco-flush fresh water vacuflush marine toilets • Y-valves with macerator pumps • Webasto DBW 2010 central heating system • Everhot Instant hot water system with mixing valve • 3 fresh water tanks - forward, beam and stern • 2 holding tanks - forward and aft • 1 fuel tank • Monitor for fuel, water, holding tank levels • July 2013 bottom painted with Petit Unepoxy hard antifouling paint • Kato davits
- Deck and Hull
- Navy blue bimini covers cockpit for comfortable sailing. Deck grey tone nonskid over white deck and hull adds beauty as well as safety. Double lifelines in stainless steel stanchions and stainles steel grabrails make for safe passage along side decks. Electric anchor windlass mounted under anchor locker hatch has adjacent foot controls and remote helm control. Stern teak seats mounted on aft rails add to generous cockpit seating and give great view to those who win these seats! Open transom and rigging with no backstay, for easy moving around cockpit and stern to storage lockers, swim steps and swim ladder. Enjoy a comfortable cockpit shower at transom after swim. Kato davits carry your dinghy while underway and easily launch when anchored. Cockpit helm pod has 2 folding table leaves to serve meals, snacks and drinks. • Bimini over cockpit • Large U-shaped cockpit seats at least 10 • Teak seats on stern rails seat 2 • Open transom eases access to transom storage lockers, your dinghy and swim ladder • Hot/cold water cockpit shower • Nonskid decks, grabrails and double lifelines • Bow pulpit with Delta Quickset anchor and rode • Spare anchor with rode • Simpson Lawrence electric anchor windlass with bow and remote helm controls • Kato davits to carry your dinghy • 2 folding table leaves on helm post • Oversized stainless steel helm wheel • All navigation instruments mounted on helm pod for easy view • Shoal draft bulb wing keel = 5' 4" draft
- Broker's Comments
- This Hunter 410 sloop is in great condition and ready for your sailing adventure. Sail with friends or alone, as she is equipped for single handed sailing with in-mast main, RF genoa, and all lines led to cockpit. This very well-maintained, single owner, fresh water vessel has a beautiful, spacious interior and large, comfortable cockpit with room for gathering all your friends aboard for an all day sail or happy hour. Priced to make room for buyer to install airconditioning if desired, she's otherwise fully equipped for both long range cruising and many weekends aboard in most climates.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Wendy at 941.916.0660 or CaptWendy@EdwardsYachtSales.com or Capt. Calvin at 941.830.1047 for additional information and to see this great fresh water sloop.