- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 Mags
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Comparing apple to apples this 360 Sundancer is immaculate in and out! She has new electronic installed 8/13. The seller is the second owner of the boat and the first owner kept her as clean as when she was delivered new!
If you’re considering the 34 Sundancer, take a look at her Sport Yacht upgrades in the galley and main salon.
Her 12’6” beam gives you some comfort room for you and your guest.
Seller is aggressive and looking to move the boat this fall season.
Please contact with serious inquiries.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 360 Sundancer is the big brother to the 32 and 34 Sundancer offering cruising and overnight comfort and stability. Large open cockpit with a Radar arch that allow for full or partial weather coverage. Large bench helm seat for you and your mate. Cockpit wet bar with convenient refrigeration units. Below decks are well lighted and with plenty of head room.
- Main Salon
- The main salon features conveniently located galley opposite a crescent shaped leather couch and a table to sit plenty of guests. Entertainment Center Power Outlets Plenty Of Storage
- Large Corian Counter Tops, SS Sinks, Micro Wave Power Vents Recessed Two Burner Cook Top. Plenty Of Storage
- Master Stateroom & Head
- Forward V berth (Full Island) accommodations with Pocket sliding hard door for privacy Hanging Lockers With Mirrors Individual Entertainment System Port Holes Deck Access Hatch Private Access To The Head
- Guest Stateroom
- Mid ship Stateroom with privacy curtain. Large couch with pull out to a comfortable bed. Mirror bulk head. Light and entertainment center.
- Walk thru wind shield, SS hand rails Entertainment. Windlass system. Aft is a large swim platform for ease of access. Radar arch with a full complement of canvas
- Electronics & Helm
- NEW ELECTRONIC RAYMARINE C90 Depthsounder Navigation center Plotter - Raymarine Compass GPS - Raymarine VHF - Raymarine Radar - Raymarine TV set VCR DVD player Radio CD player Cockpit speakers
- Electrical Equipment
- Westerbeke 7.0 kw generator with remote start 4 batteries Heat/AC, zone controlled. 16,000 BTU’s 30 amp shore power cord.
- Engine Details
- MerCruiser / T VD 8.1 Horizon’s V drive / T 370 HP Easy access Electric engine hatch Full complement of all Sea Ray below deck systems.
- Brokers Comments
- The boat has always been exceptionally well maintained, she is clean in out with maintenance records available upon accepted offer. Seller is would like to field any reasonable offer.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.