- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Star
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sporty flybridge yacht matches rakish styling with deluxe accommodations and excellent performance.
Elegant two-stateroom floor plan. Cockpit comes standard with a built-in lounge seat, overhead storage locker. Molded steps lead to roomy bridge with large sun pad.
- Cruising speed 19 - 20 kts @ 2300 RPM (Sweet Spot) Fresh water tank - 120 gal. Holding tank - New 30 gal fiberglass tank installed in 2010. Upgraded Fusion stereo system with IPod Docking station Cummins diesel engines - 370HP Diamond Star Series B (Port 91 hrs. Installed Oct 2011; Starboard 1197 hrs. Top Rebuild) Draft = 3’ 6” Sealand Vacu-flush system – both heads New Marine air conditioning system – Sept 2011 Systems upgraded to meet ABYC Standards
- Aft Deck
- New Led lighting on aft deck, molded steps and radar arch added 110 – Volt sockets added
- Equipment Listing - Upper Helm
- Furuno NavNet Radar/Chart plotter with remote camera system at stern installed 2009 Autohelm Autopilot Autohelm Sumlog Speed Display (Maxi-view) Autohelm Digital Depth Finder (Maxi-view) Remote Shipmate RS 8400 VHF Radiotelephone Remote Icom VHF Radiotelephone Remote Spotlight Remote Windlass (Simpson Lawrence Windlass) Engine Synchronizer Micro Commander Electronic Control Throttles Rudder angle indicator Bow thruster High water alarm installed 2009
- Equipment Listing - Lower Helm
- Furuno NavNet Radar/Chart plotter Autohelm Autopilot Autohelm Sumlog Speed Display Autohelm Digital Depth Finder Remote Shipmate RS 8300 VHF Radiotelephone Remote Icom VHF Radiotelephone Remote Spotlight Remote Windlass (Simpson Lawrence Windlass) Engine Synchronizer Micro Commander Electronic Control Throttles Rudder angle indicator Bow thruster High water alarm installed 2009
- Miscellaneous Enhancements
- Salon – Sony and infinity speakers Guest Stateroom - 110 – Volt sockets added Upper Deck - 110 – Volt sockets added Swim Platform - In line direct city water connection added Strataglass Enclosure – Bridge and Upper Deck LCD TV in Galley with surround sound system KVH Satellite System 50 Amp Shore Power All new cushions, interior, drapes and bedding accessories custom designed 2009 New Flexi-teak deck installed on swim platform May 2013 Air conditioner evaporator installed July 2013 Newmar PT80 12V 80amp battery charger installed Oct 2012 C90iAC 3.3 cu. ft. “Vitrofrigo” refrigerator installed Feb 2013, 12/24vdc, 110-240vac 50/60 C62i BIV VF/US – 2.2 cu. ft. “Vitrofrigo” refrigerator with freezer compartment installed Feb 2013, 12/24v, 110-240vac 50/60 Replaced Sea Strainers for Port and Starboard Engines – 2 units to duplicate existing sizes for volume of sea water with new fittings, hoses, and mounting base for each unit Oct 2012. Replaced Sea Strainers for A/C system and generator – 2 units to duplicate existing sizes for volume of sea water with new fittings, hoses, and mounting base for each unit Jan 2013.
- Broker's Comments
- You were looking for a large late model sport cruiser and find the pricing out of the question? Look at this yacht. She has been rebuilt from the hull up. Nothing but the best in equipment and furnishings to give it the style and feel of a much newer boat. This yacht will take you anywhere you want to go and back in style, safety and comfort. Elliott Offshore Life raft with capacity for 8 people.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: Jack Robinson @ (732)616-8026 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org BOAT IS LOCATED IN: Somers Point, NJ