LOWEST ON THE MARKET!!!!
Price Just Reduced 5-14!!!
This Classic Grand Banks awaits her new owner. This low maintance vessel has all the perks of the classic Grand Banks style without the usual hassle of upkeep . I invite you to come and see for yourself!
*Reliable Ford Lehmans!
*Plenty of entertainment space!
* Spare props!
*Newer bottom job!
- Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (500 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: 2 (500 Gallons)
- Entering from the side deck is a large salon which lends itself to comfortable evenings alone or entertaining. The lower helm with a teak wheel, as well as the galley and convertible dining table are also located in this area. Aft of the salon is a covered deck which extends over the living area. Below, down five steps is the aft stateroom featuring a queen size bed with adequate room all around. Settees are on both port and starboard. There is a large private head with bath . A large locker with built in drawers is also located in this stateroom. This stateroom is heated and cooled by a 16,000 BTU A/C unit. The mid stateroom located forward of the salon has a pullout double bed, hanging locker, large nine drawer storage below the bed, three drawer dresser, with a large mirror above. This area is heated and cooled with a 12,000 BTU A/C unit. The forward stateroom is equipped with upper and lower Pullman berths, a hanging locker, sink and basin with storage beneath..A head is also located in this area.. The forward head which is accessable for all aboard has a sink with storage below, a medicine cabinet, and a shower.
- Sanyo under counter refrigeration Kitchenaid dishwasher Princess three burner electric stove Stainless steel sink Pressure hot and cold water GE Microwave
- Additional Information
- Electronics Furuno Radar ICOM VHF Magellan GPS Benmar Auto-pilot Sanyo Stereo Electrical 12 volt and 110/220 volt systems Four shore power cords Four ground line phone line connections Deck A non-skid walking space around the entire vessel Stainless steel rails Stainless steel bow pulpit Four anchors 125’ of chain Ideal double head windlass Two. 125’ ft. ¾” anchor rodes Two deck boxes on aft deck Mechanical Details Two Ford Lehman 120 diesels 15 KW Onan Generator 4.0 KW Westerbeks generator (needs servicing) Spare props Walk in Engine room with work bench Three A/C units Safety Equipment Halon system in engine room Four fire extinguishers Four life jackets Flares Additional Bottom job 9/2012 Awl grip recent and on-going Varnish 6/2012 Hot water tank needs renewed Helm VHF struck by lighting channel 16 only Forward head needs rebuilding Exceptions/Exclusions Wine cooler, tools and all personal items are excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.