- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Sunny Isles FL) The Hatteras 52 Convertible is a classic sports fisherman with high foredeck, sweeping sheer line, and low free board cockpit. She comes with a spacious flybridge with custom hard top, huge cockpit, teak finshed salon, full galley, three staterooms and two heads. There’s room for everyone and everything whether you are fishing or cruising.
The flybridge features a custom hardtop and full enclosure. The centerline helm has Pompanette helm seats with a 360º view. There is guest seating forward with an L-shaped lounge to port and bench seating to starboard. There is ample storage to keep necessities at hand. A ladder leads below to the 153 square foot cockpit features a new cockpit awning, prep station, freezer, tackle locker, outriggers, flush mount rod holders, cockpit bolsters, in-deck livewell & fish box, spacious lazarette, and transom door.
The varnished teak salon is spacious with room for relaxing or entertaining. It features large upgraded windows, overhead recessed lighting, and carpet runner. There is a large wraparound settee, sofa, and entertainment center with TV, DVD player, and sound system. The galley is open with teak cabinets, new Corian counter, oak floor, stainless steel microwave oven, three-burner electric cooktop, stainless steel sink, ice maker, and side-by-side refrigerator & freezer.
There are three staterooms. There are two guest staterooms with upper and lower bunks, under-berth storage, nightstand, hanging lockers. The dual-entry guest head compartment has vanity and shower. The master stateroom is to starboard and features an island berth with under berth storage, two nightstands, hanging locker, 20” TV, and ensuite head with vanity and shower.
This Hatteras 52 Convertible underwent a refit in 2006-2007 with continual upgrades since. She has fresh bottom paint. Powered by twin 370-hp Detroit Diesel 892 Ti engines with minimal hours since rebuild she is ready to provide years of dependable performance. There is a Onan 20-kW generator for offshore electrical power, four reverse cycle HVAC units for interior comfort, and even a washer & dryer. Good looking, comfortable, and ready to fish or cruise, this Hatteras is available now. Call for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Custom Hardtop Full Enclosure Recessed Halogen Lighting Centerline Helm Pompenette Helm Chairs with Footrests Overhead Electronics Box Guest Seating Forward with Room for Many Ample Storage Rail Mounted Rod Holders Rupp Double-spreader Outriggers Top-mounted Flood Lights
- 153-sq. ft. Cockpit New Cockpit Awning Full Coaming Bolsters Stainless Steel Bridge Ladder Transom Door Front/top-loading Freezer Engine Room Access Door Tackle Locker Six Flush-mount Rod Holders 70-gallon In-deck Livewell Large In-deck Fish Box Large Lazarette Two 40-gallon Portable Livewells Dual-water Washdown Overhead Flood Lights Underwater Lighting
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Danforth Anchor with Stainless Steel Chain Two Ideal Windlass Units Large Deck-mounted Freezer to Starboard Large Deck-mounted Cooler to Port Fresh Bottom Paint
- Open Salon with Upgraded Windows Full Carpet Runner Large L-shaped Sofa with Under-seat Storage Full Galley with Oak Floors and Corian Counters Port Side Sofa with Under-seat Storage Entertainment Center with 24" TV, DVD Player, and Sound System Center Companionway to Staterooms Portside Guest Stateroom with Upper & Lower Berths, Under-Berth Storage, Hanging Locker, Nightstand, and Direct Access to Guest Head. Forward Guest Stateroom with Upper & Lower Berths, Under-Berth Storage, Hanging Locker, and Nightstand Dual Access Guest Head Compartment Laundry with Washer & Dryer Master Stateroom to Starboard with Queen Berth, en suite Head Compartmenr, 20" TV, Recessed Lighting and Speakers
- Teak Cabinets New Corian Counters Oak Floors Euro-Kera Three-Burner Electric Cooktop LG Stainless Steel Microwave Oven Stainless Steel Double Basin Sink Kitchen Aid Under-counter Ice Maker Kenmore Under-counter Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Refrigerator & Freezer
- Electronics & Navigation
- Helm Electronics Datamarine Digital Depth Finder Icom M-100 VHF Radio Robertson AP2000DL Autopilot Furuno NavNet V-2 12"Display Furnuo FV-295 Radar with 12" Display 5" Ritchie Compass Morse Controls VDO Gauges Bennett Trim Tabs Pioneer Stereo Overhead Electronics Box Datamarine Navigator Digital Speed Display Jabsco Searchlight Remote Controls Furuno 952x GPS Furuno 951x GPS Furuno Hailer Cockpit Camera Red/White Chart Lights
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 720-hp Detroit Diesel Engines Starboard Engine 92.3 hours since rebuild Port Engine 41.6 hours since rebuild Onan 20-kW Generator with 2443 hours Glendinning Syncronizer Oil Transfer Pump Dual Racor Fuel Filters AlgeaX Fuel Polisher Four Cruise Air HVAC Units 30-gallon Stainless Steel Water Heater Cable Master Shore Power Cables Newmar 12V Battery Charger Sentry 24V Battery Charger Hydraulic Steering
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.