- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a low hour "Mint Condition" 340 Sundancer!
- Freshwater kept until August of 2012
- Twin 310-hp Mercruiser 7.4 MPI engines (only 210 hours).
- Westerbeke generator (40 hours).
- Bottom repainted 8/12 along with new Zincs and two batteries. Remaining batteries were replaced 5/13.
Loaded with features… A/C-Heat, 120v Stove top and Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dual-voltage refrigerator, TV/VCR, CLARION stereo with 6CD changer and amplifier, Corian countertops, walk-around V-berth, walk-in head/shower also features hot and cold running water, Vacu-Flush head, windlass, depth finder, VHF radio, and many more!
USCG safety equipment, fenders, and dock lines are included in the sale.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 340 Sundancer features high performance, comfort, and quality, combined in one sleek cruising package. Powered by twin 7.4L MPI MerCruiser V-drives, the 340 Sundancer has plenty of power. Her sleeping accommodations for six means ample accommodations for family and friends.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Mark Dew / 904-502-5233 / Mark.Dew@exportamerican.com American Marine www.ExportAmerican.com