- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3-litre 205-hp w/Alpha I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) WELL CARED FOR AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1991 SEA RAY 280 SUNDANCER OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 4.3-litre 205-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and only 738 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens New 2010, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS/Chartplotter, Radar), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Original owner vessel includes maintenance records and owners manuals. Professionally serviced.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Well-mannered express cruiser introduced in 1989 offered comfort, performance at a reasonable price. Generic mid-cabin interior with large galley, convertible dinette sleeps six. Space-efficient cockpit features double helm seat with aft facing seat, side-panel storage, transom door. Twin hatches provide good engine access. Bow pulpit, cockpit bolsters, ice chest, cockpit lights were standard.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Hanging Locker to Port Settee to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Overhead Storage Cabinets Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy-Curtain Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (2-Burner) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio GPS w/Chartplotter Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/6-Disc CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (1) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Anchor Locker Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Door
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens (NEW 2010) (1) Windshield Wipers Horn Owners Manuals Maintenance Records PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.