- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre (310-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1996 SEA RAY 330 SUNDANCER OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 310-hp Gas Engine's with 893 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w//Vanity/Sink/Shower, Cabin Carpet Runners, Central Vacuum, Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar), Bimini-Top Canvas Enclosure w/Optional Camper-Top & Screens, (NEWER) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: LED Cockpit Lighting, Fresh Bottom Paint 2013, New Cutlass Bearings, New Engine Water Pump Impellers ... Professionally serviced. Clean boat!!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
An updated version of Sea Ray's original 330 Sundancer the 330 produced from 1995-99 is clearly a more stylish boat with softer exterior lines (note the reverse radar arch)and a slightly modified interior. The hull of the newer 330 is also longer than her predecessor and carries less deadrise (17 degrees vs. 21 degrees) as well as increased fuel. Too, the companionway is more to the center (it was to port on the original 330) which eases entry to the cabin. Belowdecks, the interior follows Sea Ray's standard Sundancer formula with a comfortable mid-cabin aft, a wide open salon with no bulkheads, full galley, and quality fabrics and hardware throughout. In the cockpit, a bench seat at the transom faces an aft-facing seat behind the helm and the gap can be filled to create a double sun-pad. Additional features include a transom door, cockpit wet bar, easy engine access, transom storage and wide sidedecks.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Forward Berth Port / Starboard Hanging Lockers Convertible Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Canvas Carpet Runners Television Central Vacuum Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (2-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Emergency Start System (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink & Storage Underneath Cockpit Table Power Windshield Vent Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) (NEW) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (FRESH 2013) Halon Fire System Engine Sync (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Canvas Package (Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens) Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection LED Cockpit Lighting NEW Cutlass Bearings NEW Engine Water Pump Impellers PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.