- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show Reduction
Motivated Seller ~ Bring Offers
“KNOT DREAMIN II” is a stylish inboard cruiser which blends upscale accommodations with quality construction, posh amenities. Offered with choice of floorplans: expansive single-stateroom layout has aft sleeper/sofa open to salon. The 3772 offers high-gloss cherry woodwork, walk-through windshield, extended swim platform.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- A very spacious single stateroom plan with an aft sleeper sofa in the salon makes this layout open and comfortable. The interior is tastefully finished with cherry woodwork and cabinetry and is unusually spacious, thanks to the 3772's wide beam.
- Main Salon
- Cruisair 16,000 BTU Air conditioner/heater Crescent shaped convertible dinette Storage under dinette seating Cherry wood cabinets above dinette 6'4" headroom throughout Cherry wood dinette table Cabin lighting Convertible sofa Fusion CD player and stereo system 32” Toshiba flat screen TV Panasonic DVD
- Storage over and under counter Tundra 4.2 cu. Ft. refrigerator freezer Magic Chef .9 cu. Ft. Microwave oven Seaward double burner smooth top cook top Fiberglass galley top with Solid surface inlays and sink
- Master Stateroom
- The roomy forward stateroom features a huge double bed with privacy curtain. Mirrors Hanging lockers, cedar lined Drawers below berth Skylight venting Overhead lighting
- Head: The large head features a separate shower stall with full standing headroom and built in bench. Vaccu-flush head Ceramic tile floor Mirror Vanity with molded sink Ventilation system Port window
- Maxwell Freedom Windlass, Remote control w/foredeck foot switch Swim platform, extend with boarding ladder/fender storage Bow Cushions Stainless steel bow rail Rope locker
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine RL80C Radar Simrad AP22 Auto Pilot Raymarine VHF Garmin 740s GPS Garmin GMI 10 Instrument display Fushion Stereo/ CD Player
- Onan 6.5 KW diesel generator / 683 hrs Electrical master panel AC/DC with volt meters and function indicators Dockside wiring 115v 30 amp with 30 amp cords Windshield wipers Navigation lights Courtesy lights Spotlight, remote control, 175,000 candle power Promariner ProNautic Battery charger 40 amp
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yanmar 6LPA-STP 315 HP Diesel with 1000 Starb. Port 50 hours Fuel crossover system Electrically operated engine hatch Onan 6.5 diesel generator with sound shield Sea Star hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs Fire extinguisher, automatic with engine shut downs Dripless shaft logs Racor fuel filter & water separators Sea land tank watch 4 level monitor * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.