- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 L MPI MerCruiser
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Wellcraft Portofino with newer engines.
Please contact me for a boat visit.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Some key features of the Wellcraft Portofino are a cockpit wet bar for easy entertaining, an ergonomically designed helm, a custom radar arch, and Granulon countertops in the galley. There's also a large swim platform with dunnage storage, an oversized head with a shower, halogen cabin lights, and a Vacuform wood grain dash with Faria Signature Series gauges and gold-tone bezels. The luxuriously appointed cabin of the Portofino has a unique island galley with a microwave, refrigerator, two-burner electric stove, molded sink and plenty of storage. Cabinets come in rich cherrywood. The midcabin area is a relaxing lounge by day and a comfortable double berth by night. A cedar-lined hanging closet and privacy curtain complete the area.
- Equipment List
- Wellcraft Portofino Specifications - Standard Equipment Hull and Deck - Bow rail - stainless steel - Bow pulpit with anchor roller - Cleats all through-bolted stainless steel - Compliant with Coast Guard safety standards - Dunnage box - Engine room - insulation - Fender holder - stainless steel - Fiberglass encapsulated stringer system - Five-year limited hull warranty - 2 Hatches on foredeck with screens - Opening portlights with screens and stainless trim rings - Radar arch w- spreader light - Rub rail insert - stainless steel - Swim platform with stainless ladder - Steering wheel - custom woodgrain - Transom door - Windshield - tempered glass Cockpit - Aft seating - Beverage holders - Canvas, windshield connector - Sunbrella - Cockpit, self-draining fiberglass - Courtesy lights - Helm seat - adjustable - electric, triple - Wetbar Cabin - Berth - forward with storage - Cabinetry - cherry wood - Custom interior fabrics and soft-touch vinyl seating - Decor package - accent pillows, comforter - Dinette - converts to berth - Direct - indirect lighting - Duplex outlet - 110V GFI protected - Hanging locker(s) cedar-lined - Interior designer package - Mid cabin berth w- opening portlight and table - Mirrored rope locker door - Privacy curtains - V-berth storage Galley - Cabinet hardware - gold - Coffee maker - Countertop - Granulon with sink - Duplex outlet 110V - GFI protected - Faucet - gold - chrome - Microwave oven - Refrigerator - dual voltage - Storage - Stove, double-burner electric, ceran top - with cutting board cover Head - Duplex outlet 110V - GFI protected - Exhaust vent - Fiberglass vanity w- Granulon countertop and sink - Head faucet - gold - chrome - Head - SeaLand VacuFlush w- holding tank - Mirror - Shower compartment - molded fiberglass Mechanical - Accessory plug - 12 volt - Audible engine alarms - Battery switches - dual - Bilge blower - 12 volt - 3 Bilge pumps with auto float switch - Compass - Converter, 30 amp - Detector - carbon monoxide - Dockside water connection - Engine synchronizer gauge - Fuel crossover system - Horn - Ignition safety interlock switch with lanyard - Instrumentation - full - Mufflers - gas engines - Navigation lights - Power steering - Pressurized freshwater system w- transom shower - Propeller - stainless - Shorepower system 30 amp - AC-DC distribution panel and 50 ft. shore cord, dual - Stereo - Clarion AM-FM cassette w- remote control 4 speakers - Trim tabs - hydraulic - Water heater - 6 gal. - Windshield wiper(s) Wellcraft 3600 Martinique Optional Equipment - Air conditioner with heat (reverse cycle) 16000 BTU - Canvas - side and aft curtains - Carpet, cockpit snap-in - CE Certification - Cushion - sunpad - Cockpit cover - Sunbrella - Cockpit ice maker - Cockpit table - Overboard discharge for head - Depth sounder - Engine freshwater cooling system - Fire suppression system - Generator - Kohler - 7.3 kW gas or 5.0 kW diesel with sound shield and auto-on blower - GPS - Hatch covers, interior - Sunbrella - Multimedia Entertainment Package - Clarion - Six disc CD changer - Clarion - Spotlight - Stereo - Clarion AM-FM CD player - Stereo upgrade package - Clarion - TV - Telephone inlet and antenna - VHF Radio with antenna - 150 ft. Chain in lieu of 150 ft. rope - chain combo - Windlass with electric up - down switches and 150 ft. Rope - chain combo - includes anchor - Wiring for windlass Engine Options - Merc 7.4L MPI VD - Merc 7.4L MPI VD-FWC - Merc Twin 454 MAG MPI Horizon - Volvo Twin 7.4 GI-FWC - Volvo Twin KAMD 43P, diesel - Volvo TW TAMD 63P diesel - CAT TW 3116
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- There’s a reason why we call our website exportAMERICAN, American Marine have been number 1 in boat and yacht exports for 20 years now. Visit our website to view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world, your best choice will always be to ExportAmerican.