- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 467-cid 400-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) NICELY CARED FOR PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS 1988 BAJA 370 FORCE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 467-cid 400-hp Gas Engine's (Custom Built w/170-hours) w/Bravo I Sterndrives. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Two, Enclosed Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Galley w/Refrigerator/Microwave/Stove/Hot Water Heater, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, GPS/Chartplotter, Radar), Bolster Seating (Helm/Companion), K-Plane Trim Tabs, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Hoist kept when not in use. Full canvas package w/cockpit cover, full deck cover, convertible-top w/full cockpit enclosure (NEW)! Sale includes owners manuals, maintenance records. Custom built engine's w/paperwork/documentation.
- Forward V-Berth w/Sleeping Accommodations for Two U-Shaped Cabin Lounge w/Dining/Cocktail Table Enclosed Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Coffee Maker Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar AM/FM Stereo System
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches Bolster Seating (Helm / Companion) Removable Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- K-Plane Trim Tabs NO Bottom Paint (Hoist Kept!) Halon Fire System Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Deck Cover, Convertible-Top w/Full Cockpit Enclosure) OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS Bravo I Sterndrives w/4-Blade Propellers 170-Hours on Custom Built Engine's (Full Documentation) FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.