- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Recent work included bottom job with a west system epoxy finish, newly serviced heat exchangers, teak sole refinished and more. She is ready for the next owner wanting a new far away destination to explore or a second home.
Owner would be willing to consider partial trade for a quality day boat 26’ and up Grady, Trophy….etc. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR PICS AND DETAILS.
- Walk Through Gorgeous teak interior... Forward is the guest stateroom featuring a queen sized berth and more storage than most master suites. There is a full head (Lectra sans) and sink, full sized hanging locker along with excellent storage. Aft of the forward stateroom is a full width galley with a stove/oven, upright new refrigerator/freezer, large microwave, trash compactor and full pantry. Large area counter space and excellent storage for cook and flatware. Aft of the galley and up three steps are the salon and lower station. The lower station has full engine, steering and electronic controls. The salon is large with a lounge and comfortably furnished, very light and airy boat. Aft and down 4 steps is the master stateroom with wonderful storage, including a large lighted hanging locker, queen-sized walk around bed, reading lights, lots of room for books and pictures, and ensuite head (Lectra san toilet) with shower and tub. Accommodation Forward Guest Stateroom with a double berth, hanging locker, abundant storage, vanity with round SS sink and overhead rod holders. Master Stateroom with queen island berth, hanging lockers, built in vanity with drawers and mirror, Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Formica counter tops Double SS sinks Magic Chef 3 burner LP range and oven GE Microwave oven Norcold 12/DC or 120V/AC refrig/freezer NEW Double bench settee with expandable table
- Exceptionally nice aft Teak deck, cockpit and rails Bimini top w/ full enclosure Aft deck hard top w/ wing doors & full enclosure FRP Swim platform Swim Ladder S. S. Davit on aft deck hardtop Bow pulpit Simpson Lawrence electric windless SS plow anchor w/ 150 ft. 3/8 chain rode Tri-plex air horns Zeppelin 10 ft inflatable dinghy w/Tohatsu outboard motor 7.3 HP
- Engines & Mechanical
- Volvo TAMD70E's 8 KW Westerbeke Generator with 1811 hours 4 batteries Battery Parallel switch 220V shore power Zeppelin 10 ft inflatable dinghy w/Tohatsu outboard motor 7.3 HP Recently serviced heat exchangers Recent new bottom work with west system epoxy finish New thermostats and impellers Back up cameras
- Electronics LOWER HELM VDO compass VDO Depth Sounder Simrad autopilot Raymarine E80 repeater FLYBRIDGE HELM Simrad AP-16 autopilot Sum -log knot meter Raymarine E120 GPS/radar/chartplotter Ritchie 6 inch compass Teleflex hydraulic steering Morse shift and throttle controls
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.