- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
BIG RIG has been owned by one person and captained-maintained for the last 18 plus years. This is a good sea boat with 3 staterooms and 3 heads. Has been used more for cruising than fishing. She could use some cosmetics, but is a good value.
- Major overhaul just performed on starboard engine at a cost of $45,000 work done by Gillette Diesel in Florida (one of the best)
- Bottom running gear and been checked, shafts pulled, props tuned and balanced (15,000) July 5th 2013
- Raymarine E120 RADAR and GPS
- New charging system
- Pompanette fighting chair
- Tuna tower with buggy top
- Rocket launchers
- Triple spreader outriggers and center rigger
- Swim platform
- Great aft washer and dryer room unlike most sport fish
- Redesigned interior with granite counters and great layout 4/3 - two spacious staterooms with king and queen berths, third with bunks and forth has single berth for Captain or crew
Needs new carpet, comestics and some soft goods.
- BIG RIG is a fishing machine but has not been used heavily for fishing and was totally refit with over $600,000 spent in early 2000. This boat has been kept in Bahamas and made available for the family for few months a year. This boat has had a full time captain for the last 18 plus years. She was refit several times and had new interior décor, carpet, upholstery, headliners, light fixtures, granite counter tops, varnish, wall coverings, appliances and exterior paint, mechanical and electronics. This luxury sport fisher features an innovative floor plan offering for staterooms with a spacious king master stateroom, and a separate laundry and utility room aft. The spacious salon and modern galley has all the comforts of home. The master and VIP guest staterooms both have island berths and ensuite bathrooms. The sharp profile of the Egg Harbor 60 is of a classic sport fisher with a graceful sheer and nice bow flare. Owner is motivated to sell and will consider trade for a smaller, clean, name-brand boat.
- This boat had an extensive refit in the last 10 years and was gutted and redone with a custom interior. Twin under-counter Uline Refrigerator Stainless sink Wet bar granite counters
- Cockpit, tower and deck
- Full Tournament Fighting Chair Bait Freezer Live Bait Well Full Tower with no helm Rupp Gold Tipped Triple Speader Rocket Launchers Outriggers Fish Box Cockpit Sink Hydraulic Davit with Chocks Bow Pulpit with Anchor
- Raymarine E120 GPS with open ray radar VHF Furuno Sounder Gauges Helm and Throttle Stereo
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- RUSS SCHAFER 954-445-2290 RUSS@DENISONYACHTSALES.COM