- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Carver’s forte is luxury and lots of room to enjoy it. The interior layout pays homage to a floorplan that’s done good service for years: a VIP stateroom forward, master aft, and saloon/galley-down between. The goodies Carver manages to discretely merge into this expansive scheme are truly astounding. Her owner is a marine engineer so her maintenance and condition is YACHT KEPT.
By far the cleanest and best equipped on the market. Your search is now over.
With the extended swim platform, the entrance to water sports are amazing. From Dive Tanks to Deck Chairs are very conveniently utilized.
Fresh bottom and fully serviced May 2014
- Key Features
- Low Hours - 650 Original Hours Bow and Stern Thrusters Recent Electronics Upgrade Dinghy and Outboard (Mercury 8' rib, 9.9 Mercury Outboard) Transom Extension with Hurley Davit System 3 Stateroom Layout Amazing Sound System (Harmon/Kardon) Blu-Ray Squeeky Clean
- Garmin 5212 GPS/Plotter Raymarine RL80C Radar Raymarine Tridata Raymarine 210 VHF Clarion M502 Stereo/Sirius/Pandora/i pod at Helm with Remote Sony speakers Spotlight with remote Windless remote Salon: Samsug Flatscreen Harmon/Kardon AVR110 Sound System Harmon/Kardon CD/DVD Blu-Ray video disc Bose speaker system HP Printer
- SPECIFICATIONS LOA: 46'11" Beam: 14'11" Draft: 3'61/2" Weight: 37,000 lbs. Fuel capacity: 480 gal. Water capacity: 130 gal. Test engines: 2/480-hp Volvo Penta TAMD74P EDC diesel inboards Transmission: ZF 280A Ratio: 2.23:1 Props: 28x32 Teignbridge 4-blade Aquaskew Steering: Teleflex hydraulic Controls: Volvo Penta electronic
- Standard Equipment
- Optional power: 2/480-hp Volvo Penta TAMD74P EDC diesel inboards Standard equipment: aft-deck hardtop; 2/wing doors;acrylic sliding saloon door; aluminum radar arch; Beede multigauges; Ritchie compass; entertainment center; Seaward Princess 3-burner Ceran-top range; 2/SeaLand electric MSDs; 4/1,500-gph Rule bilge pumps; Tides Marine dripless shaft logs on rudders and shafts (w/Strong self-aligning seals); Bennett trim tabs
- Sleeps 6 to 8 2 Staterooms Master Stateroom Aft (2) Innerspring Mattress in Master Cabin Fwd Stateroom (2) Mid-Berth (2) Convertible Sofa (2) 2 Recliners w/Port Sofa Storage Full Beam Spacious Salon Ultraleather L-Shaped Dinette 2 Bar Stools Blinds Throughout Cabin Windows Cherrywood Interior Multi-Zone Heat/Air Conditioning Hot Water Heater Washer/Dryer Full Galley Corian Counter Tops Sink Double/Full Size Fridge/Freezer 3-Burner Electric Glass Cook top Microwave Convection Oven Coffee Maker Entertainment Center - Salon Bose Surround Sound in Salon TV/VCR's - Master/VIP Staterooms Master Head w/Separate Shower Fwd Head w/Separate Shower Vacu-Flush Head System
- Additional Equipment
- 10-hp QL bow thrusters Maxwell 1200 Lo Profile windlass with Remote at Helm X-Changer oil-change system 54,000-BTU Marine Air A/C 8-kW Kohler Genset (656 Hours) Glendinning Cablemaster with Forward and Aft Connections VacuFlush MSDs Washer/Dryer Central Vacuum
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.