- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 XL
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Quincy MA) This Trojan 350 Express is a well-maintained, mid-cabin, family cruiser. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating, perfect for day trips while the spacious interior provides ample accommodations for overnight and weekend getaways.
On deck we have a open cockpit with radar arch and bimini top with full canvas enclosure. The helm features a Northstar GPS Map, Furuno Radar, and a brand new VHF Radio. Seating includes extra-wide helm and companion seats with under-seat storage, and an U-shaped cockpit lounge with table. The wet bar with refrigerator will help keep the guests and crew refreshed. A transom door gives access to the extended swim platform. Side decks lead forward to a foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit with roller, anchor with rode, windlass, spot light, and a large cushioned sun lounge.
The carpeted salon has a port side galley with upper & lower cabinets, solid surface countertop and stainless steel sink. Appliances include electric cook top, microwave oven, built-in coffee maker, and refrigerator/freezer. Opposite the galley is a large convertible dinette that seats many and sleeps two. The open salon provides an area for entertaining, dining, or relaxing. The forward is a queen berth with under-berth storage, and hanging locker. The enclosed head has toilet, vanity, and shower. The mid-cabin lounge has wraparound seating that converts to a double berth.
Power is provided by twin 320-hp Crusader 454 FWC V-Drive engines. Mechanical features include reverse cycle HVAC to maintain cabin comfort and an Kohler generator that provides offshore electrical power. This spacious express is exceptionally clean, carefully maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very desirable 35' Trojan Express.
- Forward Queen Berth with Hanging Locker and Under-Berth Storage Convertible Dinette to Starboard Port Side Galley Flat Screen TV DVD Player Brand New Stereo Carpeted Interior Digital AC Controls Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Mid-Cabin Lounge Coverts to Double Berth
- Port Side Galley Upper and Lower Cabinets Microwave Oven SpaceSaver Coffee Maker Soild Surface Counter Stainless Steel Sink Electric Cooktop Flat Screen TV with DVD
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Windlass Spot Light Foredeck Cushioned Sun Lounge Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top and Full Enclosure Triple-Wide Helm Seat U-Shaped Cockpit Lounge Wet Bar with Refrigerator Cockpit Shower Transom Door Large Swim Platform
- Electronics & Navigation
- Northstar 951x GPS Map Furuno Radar Brand New VHF Radio Brand New Stereo Year-old Flat Screen TV DVD Player
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 320-hp V-Drive Crusader FWC Engines with 900 hours Kohler 6.5=kW Generator with 200 hours Reverse Cycle HVAC with Digital Controls
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.