- 56 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Priced for a Quick Sale!!!
Splendor is a true blue water cruising vessel. Her shoal draft, roller furl main, staysail and genoa with electric winches makes sailing easy for the short handed crew. Her variable pitch Max Prop and the huge 15 HP bow thruster make motoring and docking a breeze.
The interior offers 3 three staterooms with sleeping berths for six without encumbering the salon living spaces of the boat. This boat needs considerable work to bring her to offshore standards. Therefore the price is greatly reduced in an effort to find a buyer. She offers a great design and strong bones.
Bow Thruster, Generator, Three Zones of Ducted Air Conditioning, Hydronic Hot Water Heat Throughout, Great Electronics, Hood In-Mast Roller Furling, Electric Winches
- This vessel offers 3 staterooms, two heads and a very large salon. Staring from forward: Crew stateroom with single berth to starboard, lower berth has been converted to storage; just aft to starboard is a second stateroom with bunk berths, across to port is a head with shower. The salon offers a bright airy living space with large windows. A J-shaped settee is to starboard, a free standing table with additional chairs makes the dining area. To port is a large settee. At the base of the companionway to starboard is a large navigation station. To port is the L-shaped galley. The pass through to the aft cabin is to port. Engine room access is inboard and a counter with large holding plate refrigeration in outboard. The aft cabin has a large double berth to starboard and a single berth to port. Forward and to starboard is the master head with separate shower stall. Interior finishes are varnished light oak. Sole is parquet teak. Head liners are vinyl.
- Main Salon
- Large L-shaped settee to starboard. Free standing table with (2) chairs. Leather platform rocking chair. Settee to starboard. Book shelves outboard of settees. Wine glass and decoration shelves outboard of starboard settee. Opening Bowmar hatch with screen. (9) Fixed windows with blinds. (3) Overhead fluorescent lights. (4) Reading lights. Teak and holly sole. Bose surround sound speakers. (3) Storage lockers. Air conditioning. Hydronic heat.
- Navigation Station
- Forward facing navigation center is located to starboard aft of the settee. Large lift top chart table with storage inside. Northstar 6000i Plotter. SEA222 SSB radio. Astron antenna tuner. Yeasu 757 HAM radio. Bose stereo with subwoofer and speakers. Alarm system. Heart Link 2000. Statpower 800 watt inverter. Ferris solar panel controller. HRO Water maker control panel. (2) 120vac outlets. (1) 12vdc outlet. Westerbeke generator panel. 12VDC Electrical panel with 20 branch breakers. 120VAC Electrical panel with 10 branch breakers and main breakers. Remote 12VDC panel with 9 breakers. Volt and amp meters for both AC and DC sources. Overhead lighting. Chart light.
- L-shaped galley is located aft and to port in the salon area. Norcold dual voltage refrigerator. Laminate counters with double stainless steel sinks. Single lever euro style spigot. 3 Burner gimbaled propane stove with oven. (6) Drawers. (6) Lockers. Sharp Microwave oven. Opening port light. Overhead fluorescent light. 120VAC outlet. Propane control. Separate Sea Frost top opening freezer and refrigerator in pass through.
- Master Stateroom
- Double berth to starboard. Single berth to port. (2) Overhead fluorescent lights. (2) Reading lights. (1) 12VDC Fan. (1) Overhead opening Bowmar hatch with screen. (2) fixed windows. (3) Opening port lights. (2) Large Hanging lockers. (6) Drawers. Lots of book shelves. A/C controls. Storage under berths. RAM Microphone for ships VHF radio.
- Master Head
- Vacu Flush marine toilet with holding tank. Separate shower stall with hand shower and seat. Laminate counter top with cast sink with Euro style faucet. (5) Storge cabinets. (1) Mirror. (1) Overhead fluorescent light. (1) Counter light. (1) Opening port light.
- Forward Crew Quarters
- Access door to anchor locker. Upper Bunk berth, (lower berth has been converted to storage). Opening Bowmar overhead hatch with screen. (3) Opening port lights. (1) Overhead fluorescent light. (2) Reading lights. (1) Sconce light. Hydronic heat control. A/C controls. (1) 120VAC outlet. Large hanging locker.
- Forward Guest Cabin
- Upper and lower bunk berths. Opening Bowmar overhead hatch with screens. (2) Opening port lights. Hanging locker. Mirror. (1) Overhead fluorescent light. (3) Reading light. Hydronic heater control. A/C controls. Fishing rod storage racks. Ram microphone for ships VHF.
- Guest Head
- Raritan electric marine toilet with holding tank. Laminate counter top with cast sink. Single lever spigot with hand shower. Mirrored locker door. Under cabinet storage. (2) Large storage lockers. (1) 120VAC outlet with GFCI. (1) Opening port light. Teak grate sole. (2) Lights over mirror. (1) Overhear light.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Garmin 5212 (in overhead box). Garmin digital RADAR. Garmin depth module. Simrad Autopilot with wireless remote. Simran wind machine. Simrad depth finder. Icom 602 VHF Radio with remote microphones at navigation station, master and guest cabins. Tank monitors. SEA222 SSB radio. Yeasu 757 HAM radio. Northstar Plotter. Bose DVD/CD playback system with surround sound speakers. 21” Flat screen TV. Sat phone system. Glomax TV antenna.
- Westerbeke 15 KW diesel generator (414 Hours). (4) 8D House batteries. (2) 4D Batteries for bow thruster (24VDC). Charles 80 Amp 12VDC battery charger. ProMariner 24 VDC charger for thruster batteries. 24 VDC Alternator. (2) 12VDC High output alternators. (4) 80 Watt solar panels with Ferris controller. Link 2000 battery monitor. (2) 30Amp 120VAC inlet. (2) 30 Amp power cords.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Custom arch with dinghy davits. Seat cushions for all cockpit seats. Split stern rail with gates leading to stern platform. Stainless steel bow rail. Double stainless steel life lines with gates port and starboard. Edson hydraulic steering. Stainless steel steering wheel. Outboard engine bracket. Custom hard top with custom hard enclosure. Custom cockpit table. Deep storage lockers port cockpit seating. Double anchor roller. Electric anchor windlass. Split anchor locker. (8) Deck cleats. (2) Deck vents. Full rub rail. Stainless steel swim ladder.
- Sails and Rigging
- Electric Hood Stow Mast. Hood boom. Selden rigid boom vang. Traveler mounted on aft cabin top. Antal outhaul winch. Wichard centerboard winch. Lewmar 30 ST main sheet winch. Lewmar 66 Electric 2 sp self tailing winch (on port only). Lewmar 55 2sp CST Primary winch to starboard. (2) Lewmar 42 CST 2sp staysail sheelt winches. Lewmar 2spCST 30 halyard winches. Navteck stainless steel rod rigging. Split backstay with starboard side insulated as antenna. Spinnaker pole with chocks. New main sail, jib and staysail. Double spreader rig. All lines led to cockpit through sheet stoppers.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Single Perkins 6-354 diesel engine with fresh water cooling (hours unknown). Borg Warner Marine gear. Stainless steel propeller shaft. 4 Blade bronze Max Prop variable pitch propeller. Additional Deck and Mechanical Gear Electric 24VDC 15 HP bow thruster. 16 Gallon water heater (120VAC & engine). Tank level monitor for all tanks. Electric and manual bilge pumps. High bilge water alarm. Electric shower sump pumps. Macerator pumps on both holding tanks. Emergency tiller. Dinghy cradle on foredeck. Nilsson 3000 anchor windlass. 300 Feet of 3/8 galvanized anchor chain. CQR 65 anchor. Barnacle anchor with rode. Bendix compact washer and dryer (in pass through). Hurricane Hydronic heating system with hot water heat to all cabins. (3) CruiseAir air conditioning systems.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463