- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
10/2013 BOTTOM STRIPPED 3 COATS OF EXPOXY BARRIER AND NEW BOTTOM PAINT APPLIED
Repowered in 2004 with 3126B CATS.
Cruise 27-28 Knts @ 40 GPH 80% load
24 Kts @ 32 GPH 68% load
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering from helm deck, there is a convertible dinette down to port and the head is across to starboard. The galley is forward of the head. There are 3 berths in the bow - (1) to starboard and (2) over/under berths to port. Electric head with vanity, sink & stoarge
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer Sharp microwave SS sink
- Deck & Gear
- Rupp outriggers - NEW 2007 Barrett bonded 3/4 enclosure w/covers Eisenglass aft enclosure Scopinich 130 lb fighting chair w/rocket launcher & tackle center Scopinich helm chair Teak covering boards Custom tower w/full controls NEW helm deck cushions New tower seating cushions Dripless shaft logs New shafts In-deck fish box - insulated/macerator In-deck storage Lazerette access/storage Tuna door (10) rocket launchers (4) gunnel mounted rod holders Drink box Salt & fresh water washdown SS cleats Tackle center Port & stbd helm deck seating Storage under p/s seating
- Electronics & Navigation
- All Electronics updated in 2002. Furuno NAVNet 12833C (10" screen) equipped with GPS/Plotter Dual frequency sounder/fish finder, 48 mile radar Furuno GP-36 DGPS (2) ICOM M-402 VHF radios Simrad AP-11 autopilot ZF gears w/Mathers single lever controls Trim tabs NEW Reel Colors electric teaser reels Shakespeare antennas - (2) 4008s & (2) NEW Galaxy5230s
- Electrical System
- Northern Lights 5kw generator - NEW in 2007 Twin 30 amp shore power service Guest 40 amp battery charger (4) 8-D batteries Generator starting battery 12V DC & 110V AC ship systems 12V DC & 110V AC outlets throughout vessel
- Engine Room
- Aluminum fuel tanks 12V DC & 110V AC engine room lighting Bilge blowers (3) bilge pumps High water alarm Racor fuel filters Dripless shaft logs Hynautic steering system
- Additional Information
- Teak & holly sole Teak accents Hanging locker Sunbrella cushions & berths New headliner Rod storage JVC CD/AM-FM stereo Pioneer speakers Mermaid reverse cycle AC - 12,000 BTU Ample cabinets & drawers Electric head w/vanity, sink & storage
- Additional Salesperson's Remarks
- This boat has been well maintained, is turn key and ready to go. Many new updates and upgardes over the past few years such as electronics in 2002, shafts in 2002, props in 2002, genset in 2007, enclosure in 2007, fighting & helm chair in 2002. Repowered with CAT 3126B 450hp in 2004. This hull is designed to take the punishment of the Atlantic Ocean and keep coming back to raise fish and win tournaments. A Carolina design built using all fiberglass construction. The boat is fast, has a very wide beam, is dry and raises fish.
- Owner's personal fishing gear, tackle, tools and personal effects.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- Please contact the central listing agent, Sean Doyle, at 910-620-1900 or firstname.lastname@example.org .