- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 60
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Galley up, large pilothouse, large flybridge, aft deck, cockpit, walk-around side decks, Portuguese bridge, Naiad stabilizers, bow thruster, great electronics, watermaker, davit, tender, etc, etc!!
Yacht to Trot has been a special boat since day one. She was the Miami Boat Show and Palm Beach Boat Show display boat in 2002 and outfitted as such.
Since early 2008 she has been the cruising/live-aboard home for her owners who have just moved up to a larger yacht to continue their journey.
You don’t have to wait any longer as here she is, ready to travel. Her two boat owners have brought her here to be sold and they are motivated sellers.
There is only one of these so call today to schedule your inspection!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- (3) Staterooms, (2) heads. Galley is up and open to salon. Large pilothouse has L-shaped settee. From the pilothouse, stairs on port side lead up and aft to flybridge and forward and down to staterooms. Engine room accessed on aft deck through hinged stairway. Large equipment room accessed through hatch on aft deck. Lazarette is accessed through either cockpit hatch. Full walk around side decks are covered to pilothouse. Foredeck accessed through Portuguese bridge doors. Pilothouse has side doors to deck. High gloss teak interior with granite accents. Carpet is champagne colored.
- Main Salon
- The salon is large with an L-shaped couch to port and another couch to starboard. There is storage below. Forward to port is a granite top desk, TV and stereo. There are windows the entire length of salon and galley, port and starboard, with shades and accent lighting. Stereo speakers Teak coffee table, Hi-Lo with folding leaves Samsung Flat Screen HDTV 3D Samsung 3D-DVD Player Pioneer Am/FM/CD player plus sub woofer Stereo Speaker selection controls SMX II Air conditioner digital control Sea Tec Sat antenna controller Dish Network receiver
- Galley / Laundry
- The galley is to starboard and opens to the salon. Samsung Convection/Microwave oven with exhaust fan Kenyon 3-burner stove Sub Zero under counter refrigerator Sub zero under counter freezer In-Sink-Erator garbage disposal Double bowl stainless steel sink GE Dishwasher Numerous cabinets and drawers for abundant storage Broan trash compactor Granite countertops Additional custom built in full size refrigerator
- Master Stateroom
- The master is amidship with centerline queen bed. There is a large hanging locker w/additional storage and a second smaller hanging locker. The head and shower is to port. Vanity and cabinets to starboard. Full wardrobe with inlaid bevel mirror Stereo speakers SMX II digital AC controls Reading Lights Vizio Flat screen HDTV Panasonic DVD/Video recorder/player Intercom phone Mirror above vanity (2) Night stands with Burle tops CO Detector VacuFlush head Stall shower Pocket door to head Opening port lights Safe
- Guest Stateroom / VIP
- The VIP is forward with a centerline double. There is a door to the head/shower aft to port. Stereo speakers SMX II Digital AC controls CO Alarm Intercom phone Vizio Flat Screen HDTV Panasonic DVD/MP3 player Full length mirror
- Guest Stateroom / Aft
- The guest stateroom is to starboard across from the guest head. Over/under bunks Berth and bureau mirrors Stereo speakers Intercom phone Hanging Locker Cruisair Air Handler
- Guest Head
- The forward head opens to the hallway and to the VIP stateroom. Cultured marble lavatory counter tops and basins VacuFlush head Stall shower w/bench seat Exhaust blowers 12V Recessed mirrored medicine cabinet Opening port light
- There is an L-shaped settee with cabinets above and storage beneath in the starboard aft area of the pilothouse. Custom teak and Burle table in front of settee.
- Northstar 962XD DGPS/Chart plotter Simrad AP20 second station autopilot with wired remote Furuno Nav Net display Furuno RD 30 Sounder, Temp. Glendinning remote engine control with 50 cord Windlass Controls Trim Tab controls Glendinning single lever engine controls Ritchie compass Cushion seats (2) Pompanette adjustable bridge helm seats Intercom Phone (2) Speakers with volume control Arch lights U-line refrigerator & icemaker Glass door beverage refrigerator Stainless steel sink and wet bar cabinet Fresh hot/cold water faucets Filtered drinking water faucet ICOM M502 Command MIC VHF microphone FRP triangular table Storage under flybridge seats Tinted acrylic windscreen with stainless steel frame Bimini top ACR searchlight controls Eisenglass enclosure Radar arch
- Electronics and Navigation
- All equipment is top of the line and features the Furuno Nav Net system which integrates plotter, radar and depth sounder. Furuno 1943C 6kW, 64nm Radar/Plotter Furuno NavNet Dual Frequency Sounder (3) Furuno 10.4 Color Screen 9 ((1) FB & (2)PH) Northstar 962XD DGPS/Chart plotter PH Simrad AP20 Autopilot PH with hand held remote (2) KVH RCA DSS Receiver (2) SeaTel Galaxy Latin American Receiver 8-Station telephone/intercom w/shore hookups Simrad RI35 Rudder Angle Indicator (2) Icom 25 watt DSC Black VHF Radios with Icom M502 Command Mic Black Microphones KHV TracPhone 252 Satellite Telephone Panasonic 900mhz Multi Line Cordless Telephone Motorola 3 watt Cellular Phone Sea Tel 3294 Sat TV IDT Smart UPS SatFind 406MHz EPIRB Furuno RD-30 Digital Depth/Temp Ritchie magnetic compass
- Aft Deck
- Engine Room access Custom storage cabinet (3) Storage drawers Ice maker Refrigerator Ships bell Teak drop leaf table (4) Chairs Carpet
- 4 rod holders in gunwale 6 rod holders on stainless steel rails Teak deck Outrigger sockets (2) 50 AMP/220V shore power cables w/Glendinning Cable master TV/ telephone hook-ups 120V electrical outlets in waterproof housing Stainless cleats Stainless hawse Brackets port and stbd. for cockpit boarding ladders Two large hatches to lazarette Deck drains Saltwater/ freshwater washdown Aft control station Hose inlet Jog steering Robertson R135 MK2 rudder angle indicator Glendinning single lever controls Horn button Start/stop buttons Bow thruster control Hot / Cold shower
- Hull and Deck
- Solid fiberglass hull Stainless steel anchor fairlead Stainless steel cleats, deck handrails w/life lines & opening gates, grab rails Stainless steel high speed rudders Stainless Steel ventilating port lights with screens Anchor, 60 lb stainless steel plow type Anchor windlass, vertical Simpson Lawrence 285' of 3/8 BBB chain Awlcraft 2000 paint exterior Wash down spigots on foredeck ? saltwater and freshwater Davit Quick lift 1000 lb. with remote control Searchlight ACR RCL 100D dual station FRP swim platform with ladder Stern flagpole and stainless steel bowstaff Anti-fouling bottom paint and epoxy barrier coating Freshwater deck wash down Non-skid surface on all exterior decks Portuguese bulwark with access doors and storage Hot and cold shower in cockpit Foredeck trunk cushions Dual trumpet air horns Boston Whaler Impact 12 dinghy w/Honda 40hp 4-stroke engine Bow Thruster
- Engine Room and Mechanical
- Automatic/manual Fire Boy fire suppression system Dripless shaft seals (4) Engine room blowers at 250 CFM each (2) Head pumps All consumable spares for engines & gens. Fuel Transfer Pump Algae X Magnetic fuel conditioners for all Dual Racor 1000 fuel /water separators for mains Racor 500 fuel/water separators for gens. Fiberglass drip pans under main engines (2) Flo Jet freshwater pumps (1) AC + (1) DC NAIAD stabilizers w/6 ft. fins Oil change system Freshwater wash down Automatic Bilge pumps (3) Hydraulic adjustable trim tabs Lead lined foam insulation Emergency manual bilge pump Hot water heater Water maker, Sea Otter MOD 600GPD (not sure of operation) (4) Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioner units Dockside water system
- Camphorwood lined hanging lockers Entertainment center cabinet Teak interior cabinetry and joinery High gloss interior All showers drain to sump tank(s) with automatic sump pump Freshwater deck indicators Hot & cold pressure fresh water system Stainless steel fresh water tanks with gauge and deck fill plate Spare propellers 32"x34" Teak plank interior flooring Teak trim interior Washer/dryer stackable U.S. Coast Guard safety package with dock lines and fenders, life jackets, and throw ring. Holding tank with macerator discharge pump and level indicator VacuFlush freshwater marine toilets plumbed to holding tank with Y-valves
- Electrical System
- 8 kW Westerbeke generator w/sound shield 570 hours 20 kW Westerbeke generator w/sound shield1279 hours 24V/30 AMP battery charger (2) Galvanic Isolators 50 AMP Heart 3000 Watt inverter Wesmar 24V bow thruster 5000 12V/60 AMP battery charger Batteries (2) house 8D, (2) main engine 8D, (2) generators 4D, (2) bow thruster 8D, 2 Inverter 8D (2) Glendinning Cablemaster w/70 cords (50 AMP) Hull bonding system w/sacrificial anodes 12Volt electrical system 120Volt electrical system
- Galley up, large pilothouse, large flybridge, aft deck, cockpit, walk-around side decks, Portuguese bridge, Naiad stabilizers, bow thruster, great electronics, davit, tender, etc, etc!! Yacht to Trot has been a special boat since day one. She was the Miami Boat Show and Palm Beach Boat Show display boat in 2002 and outfitted as such. Since early 2008 she has been the cruising/live-aboard home for her owners who have just moved up to a larger yacht to continue their journey. You don’t have to wait any longer as here she is, ready to travel. Her two boat owners have brought her here to be sold and they are motivated sellers. There is only one of these so call today to schedule your inspection!
- 2002 Jefferson 64 Performance Specs (Approximate)* RPM % Load P/S [GPH] P/S Speed [Knots] Range [NM] 800 26/26 2/2 8 2880 1000 34/34 4/4 9.6 1728 1900 65/66 22/22 17.4 574 2100 77/77 30/31 20.7 488 Full 96/98 42/43 23.5 392 *Note: Numbers are for illustrative purpose only. All interested parties must verify these results for accuracy.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Chris Surprenant Today! (954) 306-8017 | email@example.com