- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8V92 DDEC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very nice 48ss, powered by twin 8v92 Detroits DDEC (Engine Room is kept in spotless condition), 2300 hrs of run time. Cruises 28 kts at 1775 rpm, Tops out at 36 kts. Fighting Lady Yellow hull, EZ2CY bridge enclosure, Raymarine c120, 72 mile Furuno Radar, Autopilot, Sat TV, CLEAN interior, comes with outriggers and fighting chair (not currently installed), large in-deck fishbox with refrigerator plate, cockpit bait freezer, cockpit engine room access, recent bottom job, 3 stateroom (2 queens, plus 1 double), 2 heads (each with stand up shower).
- Vessel Description
- Powerboat Guide says; Late model Convertible offers impressive luxury and performance at an attractive price. Upscale three-stateroom, two -head interior features spacious salon/galley/dinette area with entertainment center and wet bar. Large cockpit comes with bait prep center and tackle station, cockpit freezer, cockpit engine controls, transom door/gate and large athwartships in-deck fishbox with a freezer plate inside.
- Cockpit Features
- full Stamoid Vinvy slant back cockpit cover Teak Cover boards Coaming pads new in '10 Laydown cockpit carpeting Transom door and gate Fresh water inlet and outlet Raw water washdown Gaff storage compartments under each gunwhale single lever cockpit control station Pedestal mount for Fighting chair (included, not currently installed) mounts for outriggers (included, not currently installed) PolyPlanar cockpit speakers Fresh water sink w/ pullout shower head and Cutting board Built-in tackle storage drawers Bait freezer Engine room access from the cockpit 6 flush mounted gunwhale rod holders 4 upright rod holders on cockpit rails XL in-deck fishbox w/ Freezer plates
- Salon, Galley, Dinette
- The salon level of the boat is laid out in Great Room, Open Concept style. Upon entering throught the sliding salon door (lockable), there is a Wet Bar with Uline Ice maker, Perma Pub drink machine and a cabinet with AC and DC breakers. There is a Standard Horizon ram-mic located here with Intercom-like capability to the Bridge. An L-shaped sofa runs along the back and port side of the salon. There is a pullout sleeper under one section and rod storage under the other. A coffee table plus a Barrell chair round out the Salon. The L-shaped Dinette sits along the stbd/forward corner. Accented by a Beautiful Teak table and leather seating. The 32" Panasonic HDTV has Satellite/DVD and CATV inputs. The stereo system is here as well. The U-shaped galley sits across from the Dinette. There are 2 SubZero refrigerator/freezers, a Broan trash compactor, (2) burner KitchenAid stove, Sink with Instant Hot Water outlet, Water Tank gauge, Panasonic Microwave oven with Ample storage cabinets and Corian counters. The galley floor is Teak and Holly and there is a Suprisingly Large galley basement storage area here for Bulk Storage.
- The guest Stateroom is down the steps and on the stbd side. Privacy door, Hanging locker, storage cabinets, double bunk, Emerson TV/DVD player in the corner, reading lights, etc. The Kenmore Washer and Kenmore dryer are located in a closet inside of this stateroom. The VIP stateroom is forward, with a Queen sized berth, overhead hatch, hanging lockers, Direct Access to the head with sink and vanity, toilet, and enclosed shower. The Master Stateroom is located along the lower port side of the boat. Queen berth, Nightstand with light, Kenwood stereo, lots of storage, large hanging locker, Sat TV and private head with sink & vanity, toilet and stand-up enclosed shower.
- Flying Bridge access is by way of an aluminum ladder. A snap-on cover keeps the hole covered when not in use. The Capt and Mates chairs are Teak Ladder back chairs with seat cushions and canvas covers. There is a canvas dash cover. The bridge is protected by a 3 sided EZ2CY enclosure with Strata-glass back. Additional seats run along the port and front side of the Bridge. Teaser Reels are mounted to the under side of the top and there is an Acrylic Hatch in the top for fresh air and additional light. The is a 2 door overhead radio box that houses the VHF radio, Autopilot Clarion CD changer and Kenwood stereo. Most other Electronics are flush mounted, except the Ray c120 screen. RayMarine C120 GPS/Plotter Standard Horizon Interpid VHF Radio (Bridge) Standard Horizon RamMic (salon) Kenwood AM/FM/Cass on bridge with Clarion Multi-Disk CD changer Northstar 951x back-up GPS plotter Robertson Autopilot ACR remote spotlight Icom M125 VHF Icom M700 Radiotelephone Autohelm Tri-Data (Speed/Temp/Depth) Danforth Constellation magnetic compass Trim Tabs with position indicators Furuno 72 mile Radar w/ 48" open Array antenna Furuno FCV 582-l Fishfinder Spreader lights
- Engines, Generator & Electrical
- The engine room is unbelievably clean. These 8v92 Twin Turbo DDEC engines have 2300 hrs and look Tremendous. Engines and Transmissions get a full service (fluids and filters) twice per year, All new hoses in '09, Heat Exchangers all cleaned and serviced in Fall '09. Block heaters, dripless shaft seals, 10kw Westerbeake Generator (rebuilt in '09). 50 amp shore power syatem with Cable master for shore power cord. Battery Charger
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- located offsite. This 48 Ocean is close by, but still is offsite. Please call to make a viewing appointment. International Inquiries are always welcome. http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Scott-James/