- 30 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This Express boat is everything one could want in a 29' boat. Besides the beauty of her classic lines, she is a very practical boat. With a single engine, she is extremely efficient. Her cabin boasts an extremely roomy layout. She has a warm cherry finish with a teak and holly sole, a full galley and a full berth.
It is hard to imagine that such sheer entertainment and beauty can come out of one 29' boat.
- Todd Helm & Companion Seats Large Engine Hatch w/Gas Assisted Struts L-Shaped Lounge - White Vinyl Drawers & Lockers for Storage Teak Companionway Door w/Hatch Molded Console (Hinged for Access) w/Flush Mounted Electronics & Instrumentation Hard Top
- Oversize V-Berth w/Filler Enclosed Head w/Electric Comode, Shower, Sink & Vanity Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Molded Fiberglass Headliner Mini Recessed Lighting 2-Reading Lights Teak & Holly Sole Ash Ceilings on Hull Sides Table w/Adjustable Pedestal Cherry Joinerwork w/Satin Varnish Finish 9,000 BTU AC Galley w/Stainless Steel Sink, Electric & Alcohol Stove, Microwave & Storage
- Mechanical Bow Thruster Oil Changing System Seacocks on all Thru Hulls Sea Strainer on Engine Raw Water Intake Dripless Stuffing Box Racor Fuel Filter Bennett Trim Tabs Pressure Water System Hot & Cold Transom Shower Macerator Pump w/Overboard Discharge Hydraulic Steering Fireboy Automatic Fire Extinguishing System Shower Power w/30 Amp Cord AC/DC Bluewave Electrical Distribution Panel w/Circuit Breakers 2-House and 1-Engine Start Up Batteries 2-Automatic Bilge Pumps Galvanic Isolator Bonding System Water Heater 1800 Watt Inverter
- Garmin 2010C Chartplotter Vetus bow thruster Clarion Stereo Icom VHF IC-M422
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- From spoon bow to gently sloped transom, the design elements of the Back Cove 29 speak to her Maine lobster boat heritage. Yet below the surface is a modern deep-vee hull just waiting for her owner to push the throttle forward and to jump up onto plane. With ample room in her cockpit and comfortable amenities below, she is a yacht that will give her owners years of pleasure and immense pride of ownership, at a cost which is considerably lower than for custom boats of this type. Launched at the Newport International Boat Show in the fall of 2003, Back Cove 29?s have received critical acclaim from both the yachting press and discriminating owners.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.