- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Excellent Fishing Boat, Excellent Condition, 1340 +/- Original Hours. Engines look great and start right up.
25 Knot Cruise at 2400 RPM, Tops out at 30.9 Knots just over 2800 RPM.
NEW ENCLOSURE Installed in (2011), new cushions installed in 2011, Tuna Tower and all controls work. Garmin GPS, Depth Finder, Sony CD Player, Bose Speakers, 15 inch LCD TV, fridge, Radar (not installed) New aluminum fuel tank by SP Sheet Metal installed and built 2012.
The boat is CLEAN and Ready, just bottom painted, refinished the swim platform and installed all new zincs.
- V-Berth Forward With New Cushions Storage Drawers Below And Hanging Locker Dinette Which Converts Into A Bed To The Port Side Stainless Steel Sink Undersink Cabinets Storage Drawers Starboard Private Head Freshwater System Hot Water Heater Overhead Rod Storage
- New Enclosure on Flybridge Full Tower Two Pompanette Helm Chairs Forward Bridge Seating Bow Pulpit with Railing Navigation Lights Spreader Lights Anchor Chute
- Electronics & Navigation
- Electronics Box Overhead at the helm VHF Garmin GPS as shown in pics Compass
- Fishing Equipment
- Lee Double Spreader Outriggers Center Rigger Fighting Chair Freshwater Washdown (6)Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Electrical System
- 30 Amp Shorepower Service Batteries 12 Volt and 110 Volt Systems
- Engine Room
- Engine access is a great feature of the Blackfin 32 with two engine boxes that lift easily to give full access to the 3208's
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.