- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Detroit 6V92
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
fresh water boat
- Displacement: 34,500
- Total Power: 550 Cruising Speed: 25K Max Speed: 28K
- Sleeps six owner & guests in two staterooms plus dinette. The Master is forward with queen-size bed and head & shower. There's an also a guest head & shower.
- Galley Down Ice Maker - Raritan Refrigeratorw/ Freezer - Summit Electric 3-Burner Stove - Kenyon Pressure Dockside Water System Blender Coffee Maker (Built-in) Microwave Oven - Sharp Can Opener - Black & Decker Water Heater
- Electronics & Navigation
- Depth & Speed Sounder - Autohelm Raytheon R41 Radar VHF - Horizon Northstar 951 Satellite Navigation Speed & Distance Logs Robertson Auto Pilot Compass Stereo Television
- Generator - Westerbeke 9.5KW - 261 Hours 12V\110V Electrical System Batteries (5) Battery Charger
- Deck & Hull
- Anchor Bow Pulpit & Rails Covers & Curtains Bimini Top Camper Top Saltwater Deck Wash Down System Fenders & Lines Navigation Lights Electric Remote Control Search Lights Electric Windlass - Goode
- Additional Information
- Automatic Bilge Blowers Air Conditioning Engine Alarm Emergency Engine Stop Fresh Water Cooling System Halon Fire Extinguishing System Cockpit Controls Fuel Filters Fuel Shut Off Valve - Engines Electric Type Heads
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact John Novak at The Sunseeker Club, 425 Davenport Avenue, New Rochelle, N.Y. 10805. Cell number is (914) 582-6607. PLEASE CONTACT JOHN NOVAK AT OUR MAIN OFFICE OR PETER CASINI AT OUR SAG HARBOR LOCATION.