- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Aggressively for Sale! Owner Wants Boat Sold Immediately.
- Displacement: 26,880
- Total Power: 420 Each
- This 1998 40' Sunseeker Portofino 400 sleeps 4 owners and guests in 2 staterooms, plus 2 dinette berths for a total of 6 berths. The master stateroom is forward with a head, a shower, and a double bed. The interior of this beautiful Portofino is designed in Cherrywood. Also included is a Wetbar, Healm Seat, Drapes and Carpeting.
- Refrigerator w/ Freezer Electric Stove Water Heater Pressure Dockside Water System
- Electronics & Navigation
- Northstar 951X Radar & Plotter Interfaced Radar M821 VHF Radio Auto Pilot AP300X Television Stereo Depth Sounder Compass Speed & Distance Logs
- 12-Volt (DC) 110-Volt (AC) 6kw Generator 7 Batteries w/ Parallel Switch Battery Charger Dockside Electrical Cables
- Deck & Hull
- Anchor Bimini Top Remote Bow Spotlight Coast Guard Safety Package FIB Deck Electric Windlass Wet Bar Fenders & Lines Jackets/Life Rings Navigation Lights Teak Swim Platform Swim Ladder Icemaker
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Air-Conditioning Bow Thruster Automatic & Manual Fire Extinguishing System Cockpit Controls Trim Tabs Hydraulic Steering Insulation Bilge Pump Electric Head Engine Synchronizers Engine Alarm & Emergency Stop Fuel Shut Off Valve Fume Detector Bilge Blower Automatic & Manual
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- PLEASE CONTACT JOHN NOVAK AT OUR MAIN OFFICE OR PETER CASINI AT OUR SAG HARBOR LOCATION.