- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
An all fiberglass combination Cruiser. This is one of the models that made Uniflite famous.A huge cockpit opens into a very expansive salon, through sliding glass door. As you enter to starboard lies a convertible dinette, with a convertible sofa directly across to port, and the lower helm just ahead. Down a couple of steps to starboard is the u-shaped galley, widirectly ahead in the bow section.th a stall shower/head across from it, and the master v-berth stateroom.
- Displacement: 17,000
- Total Power: twin250 Cruising Speed: 12knts Max Speed: 23knts
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 36
- fridge freezer microwave stove alcohol electric
- compass knotmeter
- onan gen 6.5 30 amp shorepower water heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.