- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- caterpillar 3126
- Number of Engines
This boat has been refurbished within the last three years. She is the finest 1998 44 Camarague in the Entire World and is Priced to Sell.
- Total Power: 420 Cruising Speed: 26K Max Speed: 31K
- Designed in cherrywood interior sleeps 6 in fwd Master Stateroom with Custom extended Queen Size Bed, head & Shower; Aft cabin with two single berths. Saloon: Couch, Dinette w/Telescopic Table, Television, Stereo System.
- Refrigerator Electric Stove Microwave Hot & Cold Water
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon C120 Radar Raytheon C120 Digital GPS and Color Chart Plotter Shipmate RS8300 VHF Autopilot Depth Sounder Electronic Speedlog Compass Telephone/Cable Connection Stereo System Television
- Furuno 1631 Radar Northstar 961 XD Digital GPS and Color Chart Plotter Shipmate RS8300 VHF Autopilot Depth Sounder Electronic Speedlog Compass Telephone/Cable Connection Stereo System Television
- Deck & Hull
- Blue Hull Sunbathing Cushions Hot & Cold Swimming Shower Full Wet Bar Icemaker Teak Steps
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Bow Thruster Glendenning Synchronizer Air Conditioning Fuel Filters Fresh Water Tank 12V Water Pressure System 20 Gallon Hot Water Tank Holding Tank
- Recent Replacements
- Motors One rebuilt in 1998 Other in 2005 All Items below were replaced in the three years. Awlgrip New Bow Thruster New Cushions Mooring Cover Canvas New Carpets Fridge Radar GPS Flat Screen TVs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- PLEASE CONTACT JOHN NOVAK AT OUR MAIN OFFICE OR PETER CASINI AT OUR SAG HARBOR LOCATION.