- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Outboard Verado
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
This boat is like brand new. A must see. Please see Sistership pictures.
- Displacement: 9000
- Total Power: 250 4 Stroke
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 40
- Cuddy Cabin Forward Person Capacity: 14
- Self-bailing cockpit 28" interior freeboard Bow and stern U-bolts Stainless steel thru-hull anchor roller davit Lofrans Project 1000 windlass with rode and anchor 10" stainless stell cleants (2 bow, 2 pring line, 2 stern, 1 anchor locker) Stern stainless steel hawse pipes with drink holder(w) Heavy-duty rub rail Raymarine C120 GPS Fish Finder Radar Electric Head Refrigerator/Freezer Wash Down Live Bait Well Stereo CD I Com Hailer VHF Covered telescoping swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail Motor well drains Gunnel-mounted rod holders (4) transome rod holders (3) Stainless steel cockpit toe rails Stainless steel grab rails Cockpit coaming bolster Prep station with livewell, sink, tackle boxes, tool
- Cabin Interior
- Opening hatch with screen (1) Cabin light Drink holders (2) Easy-clean interior materials Overhead rod storage (4) V-berth with cushions, storage and filler system V-berth side shelving with bolsters and rod holders (port and starboard) Carbon monoxide detector Durable synthetic teak flooring
- Electric trim tabs with indicators 150-gallon aluminum fuel tanks(2) Automatic bilge pumps Shore power with batter charger Freshwater system with 40-gallon tank, sink in console, transom shower and anchor washdown 12-V receptacle Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection Transducer mount areas Navigation lights Cockpit Lighting Battery trays (3) with switches Livewell (45 gal) at prep station with raw-water washdown system Stainless steel propellers
- Console Shower / Head
- Compass Molded tempered glass windshield
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact John Novak at the sunseeker club, 425 Davenport Avenue, New Rochelle, New York 10805.